PDA

View Full Version : I need some information.

DemoPro
12-13-2007, 09:07 AM
I recently was given a Spyder TS marker as a gift. I have looked all over the net for any information on this marker and can not find any. I would greatly appreciate any information you can give me about this marker.

Is this a good marker? Can it be upgraded? What are its proís and conís?

Thanks in advance,
DemoPro

DFSniper
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
its a basic spyder "classic" body style. the TS is a special edition that you can only get at certain sporting goods stores. it can be upgraded just like any spyder.

DemoPro
12-13-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks for your post DFSniper. Can you give me an some advice on how good or bad this marker is towards other models. Is this model at the bottom of the list of Spyder markers?

Thanks,
DemoPro

big_daddy_d
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
all spyders are pretty much the same IMO stacked tube blowback design. Some have more bells and whistles but the operating theory is the same. Upgrades are entirely up to you.

OtterSC
12-13-2007, 12:19 PM
do a search for upgrades for Spyders. or even look at the stickied posts in the forums as they offer insight to upgrades.

upgrades are limited to what you are willing to spend.

DFSniper
12-13-2007, 01:36 PM
the Ultimate Resource Thread thats stickied on the previous page has everything you need to know about upgrades. and big daddy d is right, they all function the same, everything else is mainly minor tweaks (different barrel, drop forward, etc).