PDA

View Full Version : R2 Paintball Inflatable

solodare
12-12-2007, 06:44 AM
http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-7367072-7652908?field-keywords=r2+paintball&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1

anyone used or heard about the quality of these?
I seen a few bad reviews but, sounds like they were over inflated and no crono.
Any thoughts?

12-12-2007, 11:34 AM
we sell them at the sport's authority I work at,
they're decent but be gentle they aren't exactly the most durable things out there

chnk
12-12-2007, 05:21 PM
when did target start selling bunkers?

i'm pretty sure these will go on clearance soon. i'll pick some up =)

redz22
12-12-2007, 06:42 PM
you have to turn you velocity down to 220-240, otherwise, they could pop. but, I don't know if this is true, I just heard that.

solodare
12-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I just bought a 5 pack from Target for 150 bucks. I'll let yo guys know how they work out after I give kids there guns on Christmas.
Thanks for the info all.

12-14-2007, 12:25 AM
those are gonna be some happy kids :)
don't forget to remind them of the importance of keeping your mask on

darkspidie1984
12-14-2007, 06:51 AM
I have three of these bunkers I love them. I play with them at normal velocity (280 or so) and have used them on flat field and in the woods. I think there great. Like all other bunkers though don't use metal cleats you could cut the bunker. enjoy them they are the best bang for your buck.

solodare
12-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Great.....thanks for the info guys.

You bring up a great point about the Safty and importance of the Mask.
You guys have any other pointers of safty that would go in with the already hour long speach I'm going over in my head. Keep in mind this is there first Markers so dont leave out the basics. I have a good speach in mind like I said but would love to hear your imputs.
Thanks guys

bamf-hacker
12-18-2007, 10:07 AM
solodare.... Good to hear you will give them the safety brief.

here are a few things:

1- keep barrel plugs or barrel bags on the markers anytime they are not actually playing with them, that includes when they get hit and are out of the game.
2- any time barrel bags are off goggles stay on. Even if they get fogged and you cant see, do not take off your goggles when live markers are around
3- don't shoot things not meant to be shot by paintballs, houses, animals, cars etc...
4- chrono the markers to make sure they are shooting at a safe fps (above 300 can and will break skin)
5- if you have a chance to get someone out at point blank, ask them to surrender, not necessary, but nice thing to do. If you don't want to do that shoot them some where safe like a boot, pack or gun. A point blank shot to the head is not fun.

sorry for the off topic, but new player safety is important, and sorry for the poor typing, my daughter is asleep in my lap.

back on topic

solodare
01-14-2008, 09:31 AM
For anyone who has any interest. I purchased a 5 pack of bunkers. I set them up for the kids to see as soon as they looked out side Christmas mornning. 2 bunkers had holes in them within 3 rounds ( one my 8 year old shot point blank... his on bunker:doah: ) 4 where down within 3 more rounds.
I patch them with the patch kit that was included. I also called R2 to ask what went wrong, customer service, which I think was the owner was okay. I think he thought i was just some guy triyng to get some new or free bunkers. But he did give me a few tipps and sent me some new patches and even a rip kit free of charge. (thanks) I left the bunkers very low in air this time, just enuff to keep them up and they seem to be doing fine. I let you guys know if I have any more trouble but for the price these are some cool bunkers if I can get them to hold up.