PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Requests

xsvly-fat
12-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok, so If ANYONE needs prayer, just list what you need prayer for here, and i will make sure to pray for you. It also gives other people a chance to come into agreement with prayer as well. You don't have to put exact details or if you so choose you can pm me with your prayer requests.

redz22
12-11-2007, 03:23 PM
i dont want to be sick nemore

DFSniper
12-11-2007, 03:27 PM
i need to get my priorities straight

xsvly-fat
12-11-2007, 04:35 PM
i will be praying for both of you.

Drefish99
12-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Great idea. I have a daily 3 o'clock prayer that I do and I include the membership of SOC in there.

DFSniper
12-12-2007, 08:49 AM
thanks guys. i try to pray whenever someone brings it up (usually i do it on the spot) but i tend to forget about it later.

xsvly-fat
12-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Why Pray?
It is commanded.
*Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; - Colossians 4:2
*Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
*Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. - Philippians 4:6
*And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not faint; - Luke 18:1
*Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most high: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. - Psalms 50:14-15
It is expected.
*And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Matthew 6:5-9
It is encouraged with promises.
*And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. Luke 11:1-10 (Too much to post so read the rest from your Bible)
Its is needed.
* Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10-19 (Too much to post so read the rest from your Bible)
It is effective and important.
* And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. Revelation 8:3-5
*Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 1:16

The Pumper
12-23-2007, 07:21 PM
I need a prayer request.
A year from today, 12/23/07, my friend was killed in a car crash. He struck a tree head on and was killed instantly. Not even a mile from home is where his crash took place.

So I want everyone to pray for his family to get through their 2nd holiday season without him.
Only 17 and gone. Bright kid with a future. So thanks for the prayer.

DFSniper
12-23-2007, 07:22 PM
will do

The Pumper
12-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks.

xsvly-fat
12-28-2007, 04:01 PM
i am very sorry to hear about that pumper

mv540
12-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Get some good sponsors, and renew the ones that supported me in 2007.
Also a pray to fix my elbow. Had bust it like 5 times in one year.

xsvly-fat
12-28-2007, 07:00 PM
will do.

xsvly-fat
01-09-2008, 10:28 AM
A good friend of mine is going to a bible college and he is struggling to pay the fees and to top it all off his car just broke down which means he doesnt have a ride to his job. So if you can just pray for him that would be well appreciated

Drefish99
01-09-2008, 12:26 PM
The wild birds teach us not to worry about food. Wild birds do the not sow, harvest or gather into barns. And yet our heavenly Father provides for them. Tell your friend Gods time is not always our time. He may be pacing him as he might be getting far ahead of God. Tell him to trust God and know that his path is blessed. He is in my prayers.

xsvly-fat
01-09-2008, 01:01 PM
will do, thank you for the help

durrell
01-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Remember Isaiah 54:17 - "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me,"

Always helps me when I feel like the world is against me. Kind of like today.

xsvly-fat
01-09-2008, 04:41 PM
thank you for all you help ill be sure to tell him that

xsvly-fat
01-11-2008, 10:27 AM
My friend (shawn's) sister (5 years old) is in the hospital with an unknown infection. its pretty serious and may damage her heart please pray that the doctors would find the problem and be able to treat it.

his grandma is having a cancerous lung removed monday in oregon.

his other grandpa is starting radiation therapy for cancer on tuesday.

and please also pray for shawn and his family would remain strong in the Lord even through these hard times.

i will not be able to update this until sunday but i will update it asap.

xsvly-fat
01-24-2008, 09:13 AM
ok sorry for not updating this but i waiting for news on his grandparents but i never got yet, however his sister is doing fine the doctors think its just a bad cold and they have taken her off medication and there letting her fight it off on her own.

xsvly-fat
04-26-2008, 06:23 PM
up, i forgot about this thread and i just wanted to let people know that its here

OSOK
04-27-2008, 06:23 PM
I will pray for anyone as well, you may not know it but I will check back here ever so often and pray for whoever. Prayer is great, and I have seen it do many great things to and for people.

xsvly-fat
04-28-2008, 03:56 PM
thanks

nastystankweed
06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Everyone please pray for Alan Tenenbaum a family friend who is in critical condition. He broke his neck last week and any support you can give to him and his family is well appriciated. He's only 25 and has a bright future ahead of him.
Thanks everybody

xsvly-fat
06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I'll be keeping him in my prayers

nastystankweed
06-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Alan is in stabe condition they are slowly inducing him out of his coma and he has been moving his arms. I will keep you guys updated on Alans condition.
Thanks again

xsvly-fat
06-25-2008, 05:48 PM
That's good that he is getting better, keep us posted.

dortiz29
06-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Please pray for me, My ear is infected and I haven't been able to hear out of it that well for about a week. And also pray for my best friend, his parents just got a divorce.

xsvly-fat
06-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Will do

paintballfreak695
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Everyone please pray for brynn she is 7 and was in a car accident and they think she could be parilyzed from waist down.

xsvly-fat
09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
I am very sorry to hear that, I'll be praying for you, keep us posted

Modded-Like-Hell
09-02-2008, 04:45 PM
i would tell you to pray for my broken laptop to keep working on a fan mod i just made for, but im gonna ask you to pray for ACE's mom as i will do too

xsvly-fat
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Will do

slim and shady
09-02-2008, 05:40 PM
^ Will do.

paintballfreak695
09-02-2008, 07:50 PM
It is a little girl from our church. Ill keep you posted

xsvly-fat
09-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Ok thank you.

A girl who i know is going through a really hard time right now, her parents are both jobless she is home schooled and working to support her family as well as trying to stay in school, she is only 16

paintballfreak695
10-11-2008, 07:14 PM
well that little girl is in rehab and they have to sell there house and move into a house accesisble for her. there medical bill is up near a million dollars. could you pray for them and there medical bills.

slim and shady
10-11-2008, 08:17 PM
you bet

xsvly-fat
10-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Will do, thanks for keeping us posted

xsvly-fat
10-13-2008, 09:26 PM
A friend of mine got in a quad crash and the person who was with her broke his arm and she says she has a sore back, please pray that it wont be anything bad and that the other person will recover quickly

TheDarkShadow
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
never thought I would have to use this thread....

this is the worst day of my life, it should have been a good day, I went to halloween haunt @Kings Island in OH last night, came home at 2 in the morning. today is my sister's 21st birthday so her, her friends and some of my older cousins were going out for the last night and at midnight they were going to go drinking. ... This morning roles around, I role out of bed at about 10 I walk out into my kitchen and my dadtakes me back into his room. He tells me something that I cant believe. He told me that at about 3:30 my sister and her group of friends were home and they were out in the living room and my sister's friend goes into their room and tells them that Megan my cousin isnt acting right, he thinks oh, well they must be drunk or what ever, they try and get her up to walk her around, but she just passed out, and is unconcious on the couch, my dad said she looked kinda grey when they went out there. they call 911, the EMS took her to the hospital and she died there. They said she had a heart attack. (No it wasnt alcohol poisoning, she only had 4 drinks, which isnt much for her) She was 22, It's hard to believe it. My family is tore up, obviously, I cant talk about it with out crying. worst ****in day of my life.

copied from flame therapy.

ferret15
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
wow, Thats pretty heavy...

xsvly-fat
10-19-2008, 06:42 PM
I am really sorry to hear that, I'll be praying for all of you.

sk8pwner9
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
i really like what your doing here :D

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 05:01 PM
uhh, im not relegious, but the person who needs the help here is so...
our old neighbors'( they're realy good friends) son died a few days back. he was drivin, went to pass a car, hit a tree, and his car lit up. his friend got thrown from the car, but got better, however the driver ( our friend's son) burned to death. he was only 25, and had jst gotten a ring for his GF( he was going to propose) a few days before. it was pretty rough at the funeral, he was only 25, and he was jst starting to recover after going through some realy tough ****. he was almost on his feet, had his own apartment, and then this **** happened. so his names Michael, and he and his family could use a prayer or too. I even prayed at the funeral, which says alot being that i don't believe in god. thanks in advance

xsvly-fat
05-05-2009, 09:04 PM
uhh, im not relegious, but the person who needs the help here is so...
our old neighbors'( they're realy good friends) son died a few days back. he was drivin, went to pass a car, hit a tree, and his car lit up. his friend got thrown from the car, but got better, however the driver ( our friend's son) burned to death. he was only 25, and had jst gotten a ring for his GF( he was going to propose) a few days before. it was pretty rough at the funeral, he was only 25, and he was jst starting to recover after going through some realy tough ****. he was almost on his feet, had his own apartment, and then this **** happened. so his names Michael, and he and his family could use a prayer or too. I even prayed at the funeral, which says alot being that i don't believe in god. thanks in advance

Wow that is pretty deep I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll be praying for his family and friends.

RSX99
05-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Very sad news. My condolences.

pntballer5634
05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
thanx bro. like it was rough. and the mom was real ****ed up.

Nader
05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Not exactly heavy stuff, but I'm having a lot of trouble with finances lately.
I owe lots of money soon, with really no way to pay it on time. Birthday coming up on Friday and I most likely won't be able to go out and do anything, because I really cannot spend any money.
Thanks in advance.

paintballkid0206
05-09-2009, 12:25 PM
ive said this in flame therapy. My 15 year old friend has brain cancer. she was going to have surgery on the 23rd but she changed her mind. the doctor said she only has 1-2 months to live. please pray for her, her family, and her friends. thank you all.

xsvly-fat
05-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Will do, I'm really sorry to hear that PBKid, I'll be praying for them.

paintballkid0206
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
thank you