PDA

View Full Version : egg just isn't good enough

spray and pray
12-09-2007, 03:13 AM
ok My egg just isn't good enough. I have a vs2 and need a new hopper. I was looking at a vlocity jr and I was wondering if those were any good.

fwgericke
12-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Yeah theyre pretty decent, feed as fast as your ever gonna need but they use batteries pretty quick cause of the constant force being applied to the ball stack, maybe try and pick up a select force.

spray and pray
12-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Vlocities don't have eyes? please xplain a little bit more. What is the select force.

Jegger24
12-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Yes, VLocities do have eyes. Here is some info for you...

http://www.viewloader.com/product.asp?item_num=869&fam=Electronic+Loaders

SupaSnipa
12-09-2007, 05:34 AM
VLocity's have the Select Force chip in them (for the VLo JR you need the upgrade chip) there are different "speeds" or forces that are applied to the balls, for example, if you are just messing around with friends then you might want to put it on Force 1. Force 1 is the least amount of presssure applied. Obviously Force 1 will go through the least amount of batteries. They do have eyes but the whole Select Force thing just means you can choose a force setting that you want to be applied, which, in turn would help the loading speed.

I hope that could help at lest the slightest bit

P.S.-I was looking at getting one so if you bet one could you please do a review

LostCause
12-09-2007, 05:47 AM
i have a vlocity jr, and for one DONT GET THE SLECET FORCE CHIP!!!!! get either a gangstar chip or a virtue(which is my personel prefence, since i have had good things from them)

Reasons why i got one, light weight, feeds fast (so when you upgrade your gun your set) and was durable.

Though if you want there are HALOS out threre really cheap right now.

shunut
12-09-2007, 06:53 AM
I had a VLocity and it is the best loader I ever owned. I never tried the VLocity Jr but I've heard with the gangstar chip it rocks.

The Pumper
12-09-2007, 07:01 AM
My friends got a gangstar chip and a virtue chip for his vlocity jr...he mostly uses gangstar and its kickass.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 08:48 AM
What does "Free fall rate" mean?

SupaSnipa
12-09-2007, 09:08 AM
"Free Fall" means that is how fast it will feed if you were like testing by unloading in a box. While drop testing the loader will feed fast than on the gun.

EDIT: BTW spray and pray, do you have a Z eggy or a Y eggy

The Pumper
12-09-2007, 09:30 AM
I'd assume Y eggy if it "cant keep up with a vs2"

spray and pray
12-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Well I'm now getting a halo b with v35 and rip for $50
no it's a Zboard. it just doesn't sit right on a vs2, doesn't feel very sturdy, and doesn't feed that great on a gun.