PDA

View Full Version : Another problem.

Protan
12-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey guys I have another problem with my gun. My gun now has a leak and it sounds like its coming from the barrel. I changed the cup seal. I changed the o ring in striker? I forget the name. (The red o ring). Anyways guys do you know why it might be leaking? Or what I can do to fix it? Let me know what you guys think it is.

bigred76
12-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Try and see if cocking the marker and putting a couple drops of oil in the ASA before screwing in the air works. Make sure to pop a couple shots off without the barrel or hopper on to have the oil get around the gun before listening again.

Kenny_McCormic
12-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Replace front valve oring.

Protan
12-09-2007, 12:46 PM
What is the fron valve oring?

Protan
12-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Tried Oiling it yesterday when I was playing it didnt work. When I cock the marker, the leak gets smaller. Even after firing a few shots it hasnt got any better. The gun is oiled plenty.

Kenny_McCormic
12-09-2007, 01:34 PM
The oring on the front end of the valve body, you must remove the valve to replace it. The problem you descibe suggests that the valve face is scratched and needs polishing.

mugato
12-09-2007, 01:41 PM
You should really contact Kingman and ask them either for help or to get it fixed if you haven't already. I hate being stuck on something and not being able to fix it. Unfortunately I haven't had much time with mine to know what you could do. Sorry.
By the way, nice pic - sweet looking barrel. Also, good video on youtube. Hope you get it fixed and then get some money for xmas so you can get an electric hopper, it makes a big difference.

Protan
12-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok is the O ring they give you in the spare parts kit good enough to replace it? I have some others that seem the same size but they are more firm then the one in the spare parts kit. Try to let me know asap, I hope I can fix it tonight

Protan
12-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Hey guys I threw a new o ring on and oiled a couple places and everything is working good now, thanks so much for the help!