PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

SpyderMan723
12-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Alright guys, i just won 60 bucks in a card game.:D

I'm considering buying something for my MR.

I'm already getting a Trinity M4 Stock for christmas, so I'm almost thinking about getting either a new T-Lock or a new Barrel

Persuade me

mr1 sniper
12-09-2007, 03:31 PM
def. get the trinity t-lock feedneck. it works wonders

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
def. get the trinity t-lock feedneck. it works wonders

I agree i badly need one myself.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
ya, but the thing is, i might get a q-loader, so i wont be needing a t-lock.

i donno, i decided that i might get a q-loader after i posted this

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 04:42 PM
The next thing would def be the 16 inch tactical barrel from rap4.

Then work my way into making my baby into an M4-SD :D

newkid
12-09-2007, 05:09 PM
no,no,no send the $60 to me... or get a j&j 14in ceramic barrel and you'll still have $30 bucks left over

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
no,no,no send the $60 to me... or get a j&j 14in ceramic barrel and you'll still have $30 bucks left over

hahahah, i've already got a 16 inch j&j, but nice try

ps. ive accumulated another 100$ today :P

newkid
12-09-2007, 05:24 PM
get an apex, my friend has one and its pretty cool

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 05:29 PM
get an apex, my friend has one and its pretty cool

I have the apex and it is a great barrel, but its not fr everyone. Before all the bashing of the Apex starts AGAIN, im gonna say if your interested in a barrel like the apex test it at a feild or barrow a friends first and make your own decision. I recomend it to anyone it really is a nice barrel.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 05:33 PM
I have the apex and it is a great barrel, but its not fr everyone. Before all the bashing of the Apex starts AGAIN, im gonna say if your interested in a barrel like the apex test it at a feild or barrow a friends first and make your own decision. I recomend it to anyone it really is a nice barrel.

ya i like the apex, but its kinda short

newkid
12-09-2007, 05:37 PM
they make a 14inch one

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 05:38 PM
you can buy the one for the MR2 that is longer. Or you can buy the adapter (25$) and attach it to your already owned 16" JJ. to be honest im not even sure if you would need the adapter a few layers of electrical tape will do the same thing.
I have mine on my 14" progressive, it ads about 20 feet of accurate distance over the actual apex barrel. So if you did get one I would sugest attaching it to your JJ.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 05:41 PM
you can buy the one for the MR2 that is longer. Or you can buy the adapter (25$) and attach it to your already owned 16" JJ. to be honest im not even sure if you would need the adapter a few layers of electrical tape will do the same thing.
I have mine on my 14" progressive, it ads about 20 feet of accurate distance over the actual apex barrel. So if you did get one I would sugest attaching it to your JJ.

How would you attach something like that?

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 05:45 PM
You undo the 4 screws and that will take the apex tip in half. you then can wrap (assuming your gonna go the cheep way and use electrical tape) tape around your barrel for I would say 10 wraps or maby a few more (you will know if you have to much or to little when you go to attach the tips) then you take the apex tip and place it over the tape on the new barrel turn the screws in and your done. it is real easy and you cant screw up!

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 05:47 PM
You undo the 4 screws and that will take the apex tip in half. you then can wrap (assuming your gonna go the cheep way and use electrical tape) tape around your barrel for I would say 10 wraps or maby a few more (you will know if you have to much or to little when you go to attach the tips) then you take the apex tip and place it over the tape on the new barrel turn the screws in and your done. it is real easy and you cant screw up!

I'm not even sure how the apex works lol!

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 05:58 PM
uhhh well I would try to see if your local pb feild would let you try one first or barrow one from a friend and try it. the apex isnt for everyone. If you can get an understanding of the barrel before you buy it.

But to sum it up the Apex has 8 levels.
each time you push the ramping ahead it puts more backspin on the ball. This causes the ball to dip then climb and float a long way. the farther you turn up the ramping the greater the dip and the farther it will float. Try it if you can. The apex has 2 main parts really.
-barrel
-tip

When you break the tip down you have 4 screws, 2 shells, ramping switch, ramp and a wire thing that holds the ramp. When you half it you will have 4 screws and the bottom shell in one half and the other half will have the top shell, wire thing, ramp and ramp switch all still together, so its not hard to throw it on another barrle.

Just wrap a some tape around the tip of the new barrel first. When you see the appex and barrel it will make sence I would just split mine and show you but my camera is at work sorry.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
uhhh well I would try to see if your local pb feild would let you try one first or barrow one from a friend and try it. the apex isnt for everyone. If you can get an understanding of the barrel before you buy it.

But to sum it up the Apex has 8 levels.
each time you push the ramping ahead it puts more backspin on the ball. This causes the ball to dip then climb and float a long way. the farther you turn up the ramping the greater the dip and the farther it will float. Try it if you can. The apex has 2 main parts really.
-barrel
-tip

When you break the tip down you have 4 screws, 2 shells, ramping switch, ramp and a wire thing that holds the ramp. When you half it you will have 4 screws and the bottom shell in one half and the other half will have the top shell, wire thing, ramp and ramp switch all still together, so its not hard to throw it on another barrle.

Just wrap a some tape around the tip of the new barrel first. When you see the appex and barrel it will make sence I would just split mine and show you but my camera is at work sorry.

no sweat. but i dont think im one of those apex ppl lol
but thnx for all the backgroud on it.

I think the Rap4 tactical rifled barrel w/ a mock suppressor is more my style.:cool:

slim and shady
12-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Sounds good to. One thing about fake supressors they sure do the oposite, and ampliphy the sound alot! I have always liked milsim look after you buy it be sure to throw up a pic.

SpyderMan723
12-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds good to. One thing about fake supressors they sure do the oposite, and ampliphy the sound alot! I have always liked milsim look after you buy it be sure to throw up a pic.

Word to that my bro