PDA

View Full Version : Going Paintballing for the first time at an actual field tomorrow but one question.

Murakamikazi
12-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Where should or how should I store my paintballs if they don't have somewhere to keep them in the place. I live in Florida so I don't want to leave them in my car. So what can I do?:confused:

DFSniper
12-08-2007, 02:35 PM
i always leave them on the table with the rest of my gear. i've never meet anyone so paranoid that they were afraid of someone stealing their paint during a game. :p if you must, just hide the case under all your gear.

Murakamikazi
12-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Sounds good but I don't know how this place has things set up. I just heard they have like nowhere to keep your gear. By the way if anybody in Florida is reading this, the place I'm going is Jungle Games. If you have any input feel free to post.

LostCause
12-08-2007, 02:54 PM
well when i play up where i live, we just leave all our gear there on a bench we all share, with our cars near them (though i have a minimaglightcase for my keys i keep in my pants pocket :D, car>pb gear/paint)

SupaSnipa
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
When I go they have old tables setup and your team just picks a table with all your gear. Basically there is a "secret code of conduct" you dont mess with other persons table they wont mess with yours.

One more thing- If you test someones marker out, like if you were looking into getting one, use your own paintb because if you use theres they will get pissed

chnk
12-08-2007, 04:41 PM
^word, but dont forget your stuff, once you forget it itll be gone,

trust me people leave **** all the time, i've found anything from profilers to barrels, dozens of pods, bags of paint,

The Pumper
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I bring enough for the day..which isnt much for a pumper. :p
I usually leave them in pods buried under my gear. I'm usually not anal about my stuff getting stolen, but theres always that chance.

chnk
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
if there are cameras in your field leave them near them, some guy stole my friend's shocker that was sitting in front of the camera, he got it back in a couple of days =)

as long as i know its in front of the camera i'm not to worried about it

The Pumper
12-08-2007, 06:57 PM
My local field is too cheap for cameras. :p

They are lucky enough to have lights...although it seems very dim when playing.

applesauce
12-09-2007, 06:48 AM
backpack or something like that, keep them out of direct sun for too long