PDA

View Full Version : trinity army barrel

DFSniper
12-07-2007, 10:48 PM
ok, this isnt exactly MR1 related, but i figured i'd get more views here. if anyone has the trinity army barrel, could you PLEASE measure the inner diameter of the shroud?

shroud:
http://www.trinitypaintball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TR+180

thanks in advance.

cyberthrasher_706
12-08-2007, 06:12 PM
I was wondering exactly how that mounts up, I'm thinking about buying it myself but I'm hoping it actually mounts to the gun instead of just over the barrel.

DFSniper
12-08-2007, 06:23 PM
it slides right over the barrel and has 2 screws to hold it in place. it says it fits most barrels, and my whisper's OD is the same as my imagine body's upper half where the barrel screws into. i found another one by RAP4, but it only has 2 rails, one on the top and one on the bottom.

cyberthrasher_706
12-08-2007, 07:52 PM
it slides right over the barrel and has 2 screws to hold it in place. it says it fits most barrels, and my whisper's OD is the same as my imagine body's upper half where the barrel screws into. i found another one by RAP4, but it only has 2 rails, one on the top and one on the bottom.
So where do the screws go? Do they just press against the barrel like my other mounts do or do they actually attach to the gun? I'm trying to find something that attaches to my gun so it's nice and stable and doesn't make changing barrels equate to taking all my add ons off as well.

DFSniper
12-08-2007, 08:00 PM
from the pic, it looks like they press against the barrel to tighten up the slack. changing barrels shouldnt be that hard though. just loosen the 2 screws, slide it off, swap barrels, slide it on, and screw it down.

cyberthrasher_706
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM
yeah, my main concern is actually side to side play and setting things up square. I hate it when I get my foregrip on crooked. Maybe I'll just buy it and create some sort of mod to fix it to the gun.