PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a couple used items

Protan
12-06-2007, 08:23 AM
First of all im looking for a used Spyder pilot or Electra. Pretty much something that is auto and need to spend less or around $100(Canadian) with shipping. (NO LONGER NEED)

Im buying this for one of my friends girlfriend so she can get it for him for Christmas.

Second for myself I need a electric hopper that has eyes(Just dont want constant adjitation) and does atleast 10bps. Looking to spend about $10-20 plus shipping.

Also need masks and co2 tanks. I would prefer not to buy things individually because I dont want to pay for tons of shipping charges.

Ace24
12-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I have a Z-boarded EggII with half clear/ half black shells. Comes with another black shell for the side that isn't black and the battery door has been replaced. All new shells. Runs great.

I had it on my gun the other day to show it to someone and it was keeping up with 15bps fine.

I also have two C02 tanks. One 12oz and one 20oz. Both in hydro.

(Stock Y-board comes with it too)

For the hopper, I was looking to get $30 (Hopper, extra shell, both boards)

$10 for the 12oz and $18 for the 20oz

battlechaser
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I've got a used Victor, Java Mask, a Zleader Mask, 12 oz CO2 tank (in hydro I believe), eframe, and hopper I'd let go for that. PM for pics. Will take offers.

(eframe is an IPI model, needs one side cover screw, and the square nuts to hold on the ASA, but you can steal those from the mech frame, as well as the side cover screws)

BTW, I'm also in Ontario, for shipping purposes.

illevilpup
12-07-2007, 01:39 PM
I have everything you need I can get you picture tomarrow..

VS2 King
12-07-2007, 02:03 PM
i have some co2 tanks i have a 20 and a 9 for 30 shipped.