PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a sniper 2 package!

QAZ123
02-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Picked up this whole package for a sweet deal I just couldn't pass it up.
http://i1.tinypic.com/nmhzrq.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/nmi7lz.jpg

Came with two Dye Ultralight's (both will be up for sale probably or at least the blue one)
05 torpedo reg (might trade it off for a black reg like a wgp black magic reg)
13/3000 compressed air tank (yes that's right that little bitty tank is a compressed air tank)
Dye hinge frame (going up for sale probably)
Dye single finger hinge frame (I'll never have another sniper 2 without one of these they are so nice and just look cool!)

I'll have it around for at least a month as my buddy has to use it at a pump day upstate. It's pretty nice though with the small tank and mini hopper.

Only thing I don't like is that the tank is almost too small and I gotta fix that. It need's about another 2 inches back to be a little more comfortable and get my face away from the back block. Not sure how I'm gonna do that yet though.

Look's nice though I'll take it to the field to test out next weekend!

JB.

Moe
02-11-2006, 04:07 PM
awesome! get a CCM pump kit, and it will be rockin.

QAZ123
02-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Yeah the CCM's are a lot nicer than the WGP's as I had one on my old sniper 2. It might get one eventually!

Edit-
Actually I'm going to get a white wolf pump kit for it now that I remember it lol!
JB.

ricochet08
02-11-2006, 05:01 PM
:waytogo:

very nice :)

shunut
02-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Very nice. Seems like every other week you're posting a new gun here, must be nice. :wink:

QAZ123
02-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Seems like every other week you're posting a new gun here, must be nice. :wink:

Indiana winter = me having nothing better to do than browse the internet and come across buy/sell/trade section's in which I buy stuff I don't need although this isn't one of those occasion's but yeah I do that often!:cool:

JB.

fishsticks
02-12-2006, 12:40 AM
hey, you found one with the trigger frame you wanted too... sweet. Sell me your pump kit for cheap when you get a different one.

metromuppetmower
02-12-2006, 01:01 PM
nice find i almost bought that gun a few weeks ago

tigerdave714
02-12-2006, 01:46 PM
I was thinking about buying another sniper recently too. Figured I should get mine working again (new reg) before I pick up another. Sweet setup JB. You never cease to impress me

QAZ123
02-12-2006, 02:02 PM
get mine working again (new reg)
I would sell that ans reg and pick up a simple reg like a black magic reg or something like that. I bet that would solve a lot of problem's. That's what I'm gonna get instead of the torpedo as it's a little overkill on a pump.

I'd still like to have an aim bodied with a horizontal feed like your's... someday maybe lol!

JB.

bigred76
02-12-2006, 09:49 PM
This thread reminds me, I really need to get my Spump project done and I also need to take some good pics of my new gun.

Nice Sinper, JB! I'm liking it! :cool:

bomberpilot07
02-13-2006, 10:17 AM
:nutkick: Hush, Paul. I'll post when I'm ready (AKA when the damn new gun works....).
maybe if youd send it to me it would be working tomorrow :cool2:

lol...

nice sniper, havent really seen them on the 04 bodies. i like it.

phatphil
02-13-2006, 12:07 PM
OMG give me your single trigger Dye hinge frame.

QAZ123
02-13-2006, 01:25 PM
OMG give me your single trigger Dye hinge frame.
oh no no no that's staying right here it's just too cool!

Order white wolf pump kit today!

JB.