PDA

View Full Version : Lasoya Intimidator and PMR SE F/S

bigred76
12-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I need money for Christmas and finishing out what I'm doing with the Spimmy, so I am being forced to sell a couple of my guns. :( AS such, I will not be taking trades unless they are willing to add at least $150. I'm sorry, but that's what I need.

Some simple rules to follow, if you will:

POST HERE FIRST. Do not PM or IM me first: you will be ignored.
I will not ship outside of the US without an extra charge, sorry Canada.
Shipping and PayPal fees are included in all prices.
Shipping will be via USPS, unless you'd like another form of shipping, in which case you will be responsible for the price difference.
PayPal is highly preferred. I will accept Postal (USPS) Money Orders, but I must have the Money Order in my hand within 5 business days; if it's not your item is fair game.
If you don't have the money and aren't ready to pay right away, then don't post; I will hold nothing.
If you have any questions about any of the items in this thread feel free to ask! I will answer the best I can.
I will NOT ship first unless you have reasonably more feedback than me. I'm sorry, but I don't like ****ing around and having someone trying to scam me.
PENDING = Not sold, not paid for which means still available so still open for offers.
SOLD or not listed = It's gone, I don't have it, so I can't sell it to you, so don't ask.
NO TRADES EXCEPT THOSE LISTED. Period.
All items are OBO, so feel free to offer. This does not, however, give you the right to lowball me. Lowballers will: A.) be flamed, B.) Ignored, or C.) All of the Above.

Lasoya Intimidator
I bought this gun a couple months back with the intention of loaning it out to my brother, but unfortunately he seemingly has lost interest in the sport. The membrane pad IS broken, but settings are still adjustable as you can open the grips and use an allen wrench or another metallic object on the membrane connector. It has a few dings and a missing frame screw, but other than that it looks fine.
I have not aired this marker up any time since right after I got it, but have gone through and done a general maintenence and changed the hoses. I cannot assure that it will not leak when aired up as I do not have the time to go get a fill during this month, so I must sell "as-is" on this gun. Sorry.

Specs:
Brand new Orange Procheck bolt
Frenzy 127.4
Chrome Hybrid Cash-Money eye covers
Twist-Lok feedneck
New solenoid
BL Torpedo
Adjustable Ram Cap
CP Roller "Stick" trigger

Pix:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/New%20Camera%20Pix/Lasoya.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/New%20Camera%20Pix/100_0157.jpg
(more pictures upon serious request)

2006 PMR Special Edition:
I bought this PMR from Chris (TimmyShoota) used twice, and I have only ever aired it up to test fire it. I liked it a lot, but it needs to go. It is clear of leaks as far as I know (aired it up yesterday), and freshly lubed. It is missing the trigger return spring, which popped out of the frame when I went to clip it. Just as well, it made the trigger feel perfect without it. This marker will come with the box, manual, and all parts that it came with minus an o-ring from the spares.

The PMR SE was different from the regular PMR in that the only polymer part was the frame. The trigger guard, trigger, feedneck, eye covers, and back cap are all metal stock.

Specs:
All stock Special Edition

Pix:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/New%20Camera%20Pix/100_0176.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/New%20Camera%20Pix/100_0178.jpg
(more pictures available upon request)

Prices:
Prices are flexible, but not too much so.

Lasoya Intimidator: GONE

PMR SE: GONE

bigred76
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
PMR is pending!

bigred76
12-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Up!

bigred76
12-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Up!

Opteron-O3
12-06-2007, 02:47 AM
ANy trades for the PMR?

bamf-hacker
12-06-2007, 05:01 AM
Hey buddy... PM the lowest you will go on the Timmy (thats a color I don't have yet :))

bigred76
12-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Opteron - Pretty much an EP marker plus $150. An Autococker and $150 would be considered too.

Dan, I'm getting on AIM now, hit me up there.

Hob Hayward
12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Let me know if the PMR falls through.

bigred76
12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Sure thing, will do.

bigred76
12-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Up for today!

bigred76
12-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Up! Lasoya's still up for grabs, waiting on a money order for the PMR!

bigred76
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Bump!

bigred76
12-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Up! PMR deal fell through with SupaSnipa, but was quickly picked up (like, 30 seconds later) by HobHayward. Pending to him on a trade.

bigred76
12-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Up!

bigred76
12-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Both are gone, mods, could you please close this thread? Thanks!