View Full Version : torp question

12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
i know there's 2 plugs on the torp. one for the hose fitting, and one for the gauge. one comes plugged, one doesnt. does it matter which one goes in which hole?

The Pumper
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
No, actually I switched mine around so the macroline would reach to the fitting. ;)

12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Yes it does matter. One port is INPUT from your tank. The other is OUTPUT, what the valve will see.

the hose side you see a spring

the guage side has a tiny hole

12-03-2007, 06:13 PM
ok, i thought thats what i heard before, but just wanted to double check. the way i had it drawn out in my head, i had forgotten to take the reg itself into account. i was thinking input ==> hold air ==> output instead of input ==> adjust airflow ==> output.

12-03-2007, 06:19 PM
The last 2 lines in that last post of mine, Max told me so if its wrong kick his butt not mine.

The Pumper
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Well I use mine as a gas through, not as a reg. ;)