PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Fenix misfireing and not Recocking

volleybiggs
12-02-2007, 03:05 PM
I have a fenix that when on semi auto and you pull the trigger fires a bunch of times really fast and ends up not recocking. The C02 is full so that is not a problem. THought it was because it was empty but that is not the prob. The gauge shows it is being full and set to max. Any thoughts on what prob could be?

chnk
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
trigger bouncing maybe?

WhatThaSmurf
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
the problem might be that it is cold outside. When it get's cold, CO2 loses pressure and might not have enough pressure to operate your gun correctly. With low pressure, you won't have enough force to push the striker all the way back to the sear catch.

Hob Hayward
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Charge your battery. It can actually have an effect. Also the fenix has a reg right? Try turning the pressure up.

If you havn't already strip it down, lube the moving parts, replace o-rings etc.

pb34
12-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Try what everyone else has said and if that doesn't work take the trigger frame off and look at the sear. If it's rounded then it might not be catching the striker and causing the gun to keep cycling.

kidonfire
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
If you've done all of those and it still doesn't work, check to make sure your valve isn't in backwards. havin the valve in backwards will not let it get enough airflow to recock.

HELLS HERO
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM
^ Yeah, I've done that before...made me feel like an idiot.

But really, do everything that was posted here and that should solve your problem.

druid
12-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Oil the striker Oring and check the sear spring