PDA

View Full Version : First Endeavor Paintball

WhatThaSmurf
11-30-2007, 06:54 PM
So I recently stumbled upon FEP and their Quest marker on Firstcall Paintball (as if I were actually in the market for a new gun), apparently the only marker they have out for 400 clams. I had never heard of this gun or company before, so I did a little research and found out that this gun is MSRP at $800-1000, double FCP for last year's model. Is this a deal, or is FCP trying to scam people. I don't see why they would do that, but that price is the lowest I found anywhere, even if they just have 2 colors left and it's last year's model.

But I am curious about this gun, and if it lives up to what I've read and it's general quality and all that, so if you guys know anything, I'd like to hear it.

Also, here's FEP's website (http://www.firstendeavorpaintball.com/shop/default.html).

oldironmudder
11-30-2007, 07:40 PM
IIRC someone on here did a review on one.

DFSniper
11-30-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't see why they would do that, but that price is the lowest I found anywhere, even if they just have 2 colors left and it's last year's model.

because its last years model, theyre probably trying to clear out. AVI has soo much crap on sale because theyre making room for the '08s, i was about to pull out my brand new debit card!

anyone else notice the 007 logo on the barrel? can you say copyright infringement?

chnk
11-30-2007, 07:53 PM
i have one, one of the best markers i own, easy maintenance,

best stock gun i ever owned, the reg is better than the cp reg i own, the only issue id say is no on/off, and where the reg fitting is on the reg

call firstcall and talk the the ebay guy, he sold me one for $300 shipped, 2 day ups mail with tracking number,

i even accidentally broke it, and they sent me a new one

because its last years model, theyre probably trying to clear out. AVI has soo much crap on sale because theyre making room for the '08s, i was about to pull out my brand new debit card!

anyone else notice the 007 logo on the barrel? can you say copyright infringement?

the low price is from one company lowering their prices on the quest and to compete everyone had to lower their price too, for $300 its a good buy

Ace24
12-01-2007, 10:30 AM
:cries: They're out of dust black.

Oh well. With the money I could save, I could get it annoed.

Oscum Guy
12-01-2007, 10:44 AM
my friend bought the cobalt one for 400 a couple months ago.