PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help.

boughtasonix
11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
I just bought my gun a week ago...lucky me. Well, im stuck on this game and ive had a great time with it. Anyway...when i was shooting my sonix (in my dp) the barrel had frost coming out of it with my paint. It was about 35 degrees out. What should I do? Will it do any damage to my gun if i keep shooting it? Please leave one! Thanks.

DFSniper
11-29-2007, 07:56 PM
its the liquid co2 gettting into your gun, it happens when the tank gets too cold, mostly in the fall and winter. you could get an anti-siphon kit (most local stores should have them) and thats supposed to really cuts down on it. that used to happen to me a lot before i started upgrading my gun, now it just freezes up my regulator if i shoot too fast.

Maj_Paint
12-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Aside from having to replace o-rings more often, there really isn't anything to worry about. However it will affect the performance of your marker. I would suggest getting a tank cover or switching to HPA. Or go with what DFSniper said with the anti siphon kit.

xsvly-fat
12-06-2007, 10:47 AM
i would get a compressed air tank cause you can use it on other guns if you decide to upgrade and it makes the gun shoot nicer