PDA

View Full Version : Paintball game and scenario varients

Varent212
11-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Me and my friends have been playing paintball on their land for a while, but we are always trying to find new varients to play. if you have any fun scenarios are varients to play then could you post them up on this thread?

thx

interceptorMR2
11-29-2007, 02:18 PM
well there is a game of vip or president or whatever else you want to call it, but one team (secret service) protects the president and the prez is unarmed, and the other team (terrorists) try to nail the president. Its pretty fun if someones willing to be president :D

Hob Hayward
11-29-2007, 02:31 PM
There's always like siege a fortified area...

That's usually what I play because the "nature sanctuary" next to my friend's house had an old mansion on a hill which burned down - all that's left is the foundation (which is overgrown). It's excellent for woodsball.

DFSniper
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
well there is a game of vip or president or whatever else you want to call it, but one team (secret service) protects the president and the prez is unarmed, and the other team (terrorists) try to nail the president. Its pretty fun if someones willing to be president :D

and if you want to have some real fun, put your best pump guy as the package (with a pump of course, ), and outnumber the good guys 2 to 1!!

theres a few threads floating around on game types.

oldironmudder
11-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Civil War ~
Form 2 lines of players how ever far apart yall want. Team 1 fires 1 ball per player. Team 2 takes one step forward & then shoots 1 ball per player. Then team 1 takes one step forward & fires 1 ball per player. Keep doing that til every one is out on one team.

You can move around but you HAVE to keep 1 foot planted on the ground or you can lay flat on the ground.

Phillips County Speedball ~ (thats where I used to live & thats how it got its name)
2 teams start how ever far apart yall want. No bunkers period!! Do a count down & just run at each other & shoot. Your out when your out of paint or air or just cant take it anymore.

Take normal games & add little rules like "The Hopper Rule" where all you get is a hopper full per game.

DFSniper
11-29-2007, 05:56 PM
my all-time favorite (because i'm a living ammo can!):
45 minutes of defend the base.

defense: cant leave the area of the base (usually up on a hill) for the first 44 minutes.

assault: must reach the object (we used a 2 story tower) in the middle of the base.

all normal rules apply.

we played like 15 v 15 or 20 v 20. if someone ran out of paint or air, they consolidated with the next person. i had about 1000 rounds on me. i used up my 20 oz and my friend's 12 oz and we managed to hold the base the whole 45 minutes.

Critical
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Civil War ~
Form 2 lines of players how ever far apart yall want. Team 1 fires 1 ball per player. Team 2 takes one step forward & then shoots 1 ball per player. Then team 1 takes one step forward & fires 1 ball per player. Keep doing that til every one is out on one team.

You know, I've always thought it would be cool to set up skirmish lines like they did in the civil war. Make everyone lower their fps to something like 150, semi or pump only, and actually re-enact a civil war era battle.

slim and shady
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Snipers and sweepers- Send in a team of snipers to set up in the woods (or urban) setting then send in a sweeper team to flush out and anihalate the snipers. This game is actually alot of fun.

Urban assault- if you have a abandond building with alot of rooms play at night and send people into the building to defend. the next team has to go and take the building. Whoever dies first on eather team forms a rouge team. for example if you have 2 teams of 5 and 3 die off the attacking team and 1 or 2 die off the defending they go in as a rouge partty. Its very chaotic because the person you were just alied with could be against you the next time you see them so you never know who to trust. (we usually have 10 min intervals every 10 min whoever is in the dead box forms the next team.) The building we play in has 7 main rooms that can all be entered or exited from at least 2 different ways. there are shooting ports and windows all over, its dark in there at the best of times there are sniping towers and lofts. All in all its alot of fun the adrenilin never stops because its dark in there at the best of times and tactical lights are a must! Grenades become your best friend.

DFSniper
11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
guerrillas:

2 even teams (usually 15-20 people per team) play a normal CTF or elimination.

the 5 best players at the field start their own team. their goal is to disrupt the other two teams as much as possible.

mr1 sniper
11-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Phillips County Speedball ~ (thats where I used to live & thats how it got its name)
2 teams start how ever far apart yall want. No bunkers period!! Do a count down & just run at each other & shoot. Your out when your out of paint or air or just cant take it anymore.

this game is really fun and shows who has the guts to just charge. i call it road rage

chnk
11-30-2007, 09:45 AM
when we play in the woods, we play headsohts only

Varent212
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
headshots can be fun, the gorrila force game sounds really interesting. i think that i will try it. has anyone played alamo? it was quite a fun varient for paintball.

kidonfire
12-12-2007, 12:54 PM
one of the most fun games I have played is called Gettysburg. No hoppers are allowed, you have to hand feed each ball in one at a time.

kramernator
12-12-2007, 03:34 PM
i believe that the good old fashion death match is the way to go, i have found that digging trenches with a skid steer or tractor adds a lot to a field

Kenny_McCormic
12-12-2007, 04:56 PM
We have a "game" we call juggernaut where its one guy against everybody, you play till you run out of ammo (usually the juggernaut gets a lot and everybody else only gets a hopper). Not really much of a game but very fun if your not the guy thats almost definitely going to be slaughtered.

newkid
12-12-2007, 05:20 PM
We have a "game" we call juggernaut where its one guy against everybody, you play till you run out of ammo (usually the juggernaut gets a lot and everybody else only gets a hopper). Not really much of a game but very fun if your not the guy thats almost definitely going to be slaughtered.

I know a game similar to that called Ironman
one against the rest. If the ironman shoots somebody they are out but it doesnt matter if ironman gets hit, the only person that can get him out is himself. He kills everyone or else he gives up.