View Full Version : rocking trigger+imagine??
ive got two questions
at first, is it possible to install rocking trigger in spyder imagine?
secondly, does it make any sense? maybe i should keep my money for better marker like mini or slg or something?
11-28-2007, 08:05 AM
1. Yes, you can install the rocking trigger on the Imagine.
2. It is personal preference really. Some people love the rocking trigger while others hate it. If you can try it out on another marker before you buy it, that would be the best bet. I had a rocking trigger and I ended up changing it for a sweet spot frame. It is all personal preference.
ok, thank you
now next questions
1. is it true that thanks to rockin trigger u can shoot even 30 balls per second?
2. i had read the grip is made of aluminum (i dont know if standart grip too) so im wondering about endurance. may it break down?
11-28-2007, 11:01 AM
1) the board is capped at 30, so if you can shoot that fast, yes, its possible. i've capped the old IPI 2.0s which are capped at 13, and with 2 microswitches, the theory behind it is that it doubles your trigger pulls. someone that has actually shot both single and double switch frames can answer that question a little better.
2) i think all new eframes are made of single pieces of metal now as opposed to the old ones that were cast in molds. the new grips should last longer than older ones (ive had mine for almost 4 years and the only wear and tear is on the paint).
thanks for these answers! and sorry for my handicapped english
anyway i wait for more opinions and comments
11-28-2007, 03:41 PM
The rocking trigger is really all personal preference. The only problem is that some places will not allow the rocking trigger because of the second microswitch. If you don't really play tournaments or at fields very much it is all green to go. That is, as long as you friends don't have any problem with it, but their opinions don't really count.
So if you like and aren't concerned about not playing some tournaments, go for it.
By the way, were you born and raised in Poland? If you were, your English is quite good.
spray and pray
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Ok I used to have the rocking trigger but I sold a gun with the trigger. I now have a vs2. The rocking trigger can make you shoot fast but if you have small hands than it's not for you. I personally prefer the vs2's trigger more. A regular trigger is much easier to use and it is faster for me. The rocking trigger is a good trigger overall but I would have to say stay away from it. The rocking trigger can't have eyes and you will start to chop alot.
What I'm trying to say is, don't get it. It is overpriced.
11-30-2007, 12:28 AM
The rocking trigger can't have eyes and you will start to chop alot
wrong-o . The rocking trigger has eyes, and as proof I give you this web page (http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/emarkers/markers/electra_eye.html).
I have one its great, but I also use the esp frame, all I do is switch the board to the frame that I want to shoot with. That way I have a board capped at 30 bps and eyes.
I'm pretty sure you could get one, I would call up kingman and ask if I could order a new frame and board for the 06 electra , and of course with a set of eyes. and eye covers!!
spray and pray
12-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Well I meant the rocking trigger if you buy it by itself. If you wanted to get eyes you would have to break out some tools and buy a new board.