PDA

View Full Version : She doesn't have much time left:(

Muddytaco
11-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Well my grandma has been in a nursing home for about the last 2 years, yesterday she was sent to the hospital for various reasons. Today the doctor diagnosed her with kidney failure, he said there is nothing they can do and sent her back to the nursing home. They have given her maybe a week:cry:

We will probably be leaving for kansas soon, so I won't be around very much.

:pop: :angel:

bamf-hacker
11-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey man, sorry about that. You guys will be in our thoughts.

Drefish99
11-27-2007, 12:33 PM
It is always tough to lose someone very close to you. What makes it harder is that you won't be able to be with them anymore or just sit by them and just talk. I think that is the hardest part of a person passing is leaving the loved ones behind. As a Christian I can be rest assured that our time here is just a preparation to eternity. I pray for you and your family members and that your grandmother will go in peace to hopefully be with the Lord. Where there will be no more pain and no more sorrow. God bless.

John 14:1-4
1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

xsvly-fat
11-27-2007, 12:54 PM
im very sorry to hear that i will be praying for you all.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though dead, yet shall he live, and whoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Jegger24
11-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Dave ~ You, your grandma, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :praying: :praying:

Hossy
11-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Dave ~ You, your grandma, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :praying: :praying:

Exactly what I was gonna say.

If you ever need any support or anything, Im here for ya

Muddytaco
11-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks all.

DFSniper
11-27-2007, 01:55 PM
we're all here for ya.

isnt it weird how death, the one thing that silences forever, has no words befitting enough to truly describe your feelings towards it? when someone you know has had a family member pass away, there's no real way to express the way you feel in words.

Drefish99
11-27-2007, 01:58 PM
we're all here for ya.

isnt it weird how death, the one thing that silences forever, has no words befitting enough to truly describe your feelings towards it? when someone you know has had a family member pass away, there's no real way to express the way you feel in words.

Sometimes in a moment like this it is better to just sit with the person and just wait for them to be ready to talk. In the Jewish culture it is called Shiva. We are all here for you bro if and when you need to talk or just to get a change of topic. We are here if you need us.

VS3 Sniper
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey david I am really sorry to hear that. U and ur family will be in my prayers. If u need someone to talk to u have my aim and my cell #.

vikingshadow
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
I'd quote everyone, but that'd be long. And weird.

Just to let you know, I second what most everyone has said here. For all the words I have, I always seem to choke on things like this. Just know that I'm thinking about you in this...

WhatThaSmurf
11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
May God be with you, your family, and all of your grandmother's loved ones. I pray that her passing will be easy on her, both in body and in spirit. It hurts when someone you care for deeply departs your life, but the pain is eased by knowing beforehand that it is going to happen and that the person's soul is at ease. May she be confortable until her time may come. I pray for you.

newkid
11-27-2007, 05:51 PM
whoa dude thats sucks, you know we are all here for you and praying for you

shunut
11-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandma. If you need anything let me know, especially if you have medical questions.