PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Flexi-Air hooked up?

spyderbanger
11-26-2007, 05:26 PM
I want to get this system from RAP4. But they dont have any pics of the MR guns with it attached. I want to know how much modding will be needed. If not I will do it anyway and post pics cause it's gonna be sick.

KingTutBaller
12-07-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm suprised I havn't seen pictures this done yet on an MR marker. I'm sure somewhere out there someone has done it.
I was thinking of doing that on my MR2 as a winter project, once i get my new stock. I dont think too much is needed in the way of modding, really, just alot of macroline and fittings, and drilling some holes if you wanted to keep some of the hose hidden inside your foregrip and shoulder stock. If you start the conversion yourself make sure you let me know about the thread :D

spyderbanger
12-09-2007, 06:28 PM
will do. I think I will just buy my own line and make it myself. But I will need the flexi-air stock. Pics will be taken.

KingTutBaller
12-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I was planning on using the SO commando stock they make for the MR2 but I'm not sure if the spyder versions come with flexi air, it would be a big help if they'd send one out that does, thats what I wasn't looking forward to, drilling all sorts of holes into a brand new stock. Ah well. What kind of stock are you going to be using?

Also I don't know much about macroline yet but I'm assuming there's hardware you can buy, something like a steel 90 degree elbow?? but I'm NOT talking about adapters for the ends with threads, I'm talking about elbows that you could use within the line itself to make sharp turns when needed.
If you, (or anyone reading this) knows if they're available that would be great, thanks.

DFSniper
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
http://rap4.com/paintball/os/spyder-carbine-buttstock-p-2687.html

theres a MR version.

KingTutBaller
12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah i've seen that one but I really don't like that style of stock myself, i'll likely have to mod the crap outta the commando stock, unless the nice people at SO can set me up with an air-thru with the MR2 adapter.

artillerist90
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I've been eyeballing that SO commando stock too KingTut. I should be getting it for christmas so if you're willing to wait that long then I could tell you how easy/difficult it would be to hook up a line.
The next forseeable problem, however, is how I'm going to get the macro line from the stock all the way inside an MR3 foregip(do they make little adapter blocks that could fit inside there?). Drilling into non-replaceable parts always scares me.

artillerist90
12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Ok so the SO Commander stock IS flexi-air compatible. The front would have to be drilled(pretty easy once it's disassembled) and the back already has a small hole there on the bottom.

deano 177
12-27-2007, 01:29 AM
I think that Ace24 has that stock on his MR1. You can check it here (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13730&page=8) on page 7 & 8.

mr1 sniper
12-27-2007, 10:27 AM
on page 2
edit, nevermind i have the posts per page set different