PDA

View Full Version : Barrel ideas

SpyderMan723
11-25-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm gonna get a new barrel with some christmas money but im not sure what to get.

money range:30-60

chnk
11-25-2007, 02:56 PM
you already have a j&j,

high end barrels might require a little milling to get it to fit

SpyderMan723
11-25-2007, 04:15 PM
you already have a j&j,

high end barrels might require a little milling to get it to fit

Yea but i messed up the inside of it so it curves.

and i took off the shroud so any barrel will fit

spyderbanger
11-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I would keep that money a little while longer, and hold out for a hammerhead.

mr1 sniper
11-26-2007, 07:51 PM
for that price range the j&j that you had seems to be the best

Tigerwolf
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
I have been using the trinity accurate 14" and you can pick up one for under $40 shipped and if you want it can also fit the shroud.

Jungsa
01-15-2008, 02:11 AM
I have aold Zero gravity barrel I like, I dremmeled it down to fit the shroud but it seemed like there was a little gap and did not fit as snug as I thought it should. I put the stock on and noticed the same thing. I took off the elbow and all that and stuck my finger in there and could definetly feel a gap even with the stock. couldn't this cause any breaks? is there a barrel that fits snug with no gap? this gap is internal, basicaly where you screw the barrel in, nothing to do with a gap between barrel and the shroud. thanks and sorry if this is not clear

SpyderMan723
01-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I have aold Zero gravity barrel I like, I dremmeled it down to fit the shroud but it seemed like there was a little gap and did not fit as snug as I thought it should. I put the stock on and noticed the same thing. I took off the elbow and all that and stuck my finger in there and could definetly feel a gap even with the stock. couldn't this cause any breaks? is there a barrel that fits snug with no gap? this gap is internal, basicaly where you screw the barrel in, nothing to do with a gap between barrel and the shroud. thanks and sorry if this is not clear

Yeah this thread is really old, I already bought a new barrel but thanks

B_Manz
01-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Is there any way to make a Progressive barrel fit w/o milling or taking off the shroud? here's a link of a website that i found of this, but i'm not sure this is just a lie...

http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/Smart-Parts-Progressive-Barrel-Spyder-MR-Series-Only.html[/URL]

B_Manz
01-16-2008, 04:37 PM
OOPS.

http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/Smart-Parts-Progressive-Barrel-Spyder-MR-Series-Only.html

SpyderMan723
01-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Is there any way to make a Progressive barrel fit w/o milling or taking off the shroud? here's a link of a website that i found of this, but i'm not sure this is just a lie...

http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/Smart-Parts-Progressive-Barrel-Spyder-MR-Series-Only.html[/URL]

If it says its for the MR series, then its probably for the MR series.
Worse case senario, you return it for your full money back.

B_Manz
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
OK, Thanks