PDA

View Full Version : What makes this gun better than the VS2?

Murakamikazi
11-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Is it better or does the Model name not say anything because 2<3. I didn't see any major feature differences. Also on the Kingman website it says it uses Compressed air but on a buying website it says it uses N2 so which is it or am I just a noob and they're the same thing?

swoosh81
11-25-2007, 01:18 PM
The differences between the 2 is the rocking trigger and the VS3 body has a shroud on it. The shroud won't allow the use of some aftermarket barrels. If you do get the VS3 you can file down the shroud so you can use different barrels. I'd suggest the VS2, when you get good at walking you'll be able to walk it faster then a VS3. It's mostly a love hate relationship with the rocking trigger, there's guys who love it and guys who hate it. From experience guys with bigger hands will like the rocking trigger more then someone with small hands.

airicd22
11-26-2007, 09:33 AM
I think it all comes down to preference. And there are alot of barrels that work without filing down any part of the vs3 but there are some barrels that you will need to do that with. I love the rocking trigger!

swoosh81
11-26-2007, 10:50 AM
I think it all comes down to preference. And there are alot of barrels that work without filing down any part of the vs3 but there are some barrels that you will need to do that with. I love the rocking trigger!

From the list I have there are only 7 different aftermarket barrels you can use. I haven't found any in a kit that can be used.

airicd22
11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
OK 7, that's enough for me since I only needed one barrel.

SupaSnipa
11-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Yes N2 and Compressed air are virtually the same thing, they both go into an HPA tank and can both be used..if you used both you could not tell the difference

shadowed1701
11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
its pretty good i think you could use the python barrel kit