PDA

View Full Version : q loader help, HOW MANY PREWINDS

nastystankweed
11-24-2007, 08:43 PM
i have kind of figured out the q loader, but i cant seem to get the prewinds right, if you use a q loader can u tell me how many prewinds u use?????

druid
11-25-2007, 02:45 AM
it's subjective to the marker. I know that sucks to say it but that's the only real answer you can get. You just have to fiddle with it until you get it right. Each QPod may have a different prewind.

I had a V1 set up a while back. One QPod was 11 prewinds, another 9 and a third was 14.

SkinWalk3r
11-25-2007, 07:50 AM
try 4.25 winds. Yes 4 and one quarter....I have the Qlodaer on my MR2 and it took me a week or to to get it figured out....USe that as a starting point. IF you have balls left in the pod then add quarter wind. IF you are getting break or chop take out a quarer wind.

spyderbanger
11-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Do you have any tube or just the socket to gun set-up? 4 with no tube, 9 for tube.

SkinWalk3r
11-27-2007, 06:31 AM
I do have tube...take a look at the "show you Marker/pic thread" its on the last set of pages. And it is 4 or so with the tubes. With 9 I had just too much pressure with the PB my field uses and was getting chop and breakage.

Mongoose004
11-27-2007, 11:19 AM
i have kind of figured out the q loader, but i cant seem to get the prewinds right, if you use a q loader can u tell me how many prewinds u use?????
If you have a Gen 2 qpods (bought in the last year or so) No prewinds are necessary, the pods come prewound.

SkinWalk3r
11-27-2007, 01:09 PM
WHILE that maybe, MR2 owners like myself have had to UNDO all the prewinds and redo it , basically backing down the number prewinds. Search this Forum for the discussions on the problems with excessive prewinds.

Mongoose004
11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
WHILE that maybe, MR2 owners like myself have had to UNDO all the prewinds and redo it , basically backing down the number prewinds. Search this Forum for the discussions on the problems with excessive prewinds.
I am using and MR3 with manufacturer set prewinds with no problems, I assumed it would be the same for the MR2, unless Spyder skimped out on more then just eyes.