PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

spray and pray
11-23-2007, 02:45 PM
MY old spyder is in somebody elses hand now. (I sold to the guy at the paintball store and right when he put it on the wall for people to buy some kid came in and bought it right when I was looking at some vs2 upgrades.) I used that money and bought a vs2. Everything is stock right now but some parts are coming in for it. I have to say the VS2 is a VERY solid gun with a great feel. It has a nice sound when everything is adjusted correctly. And a quick question while I'm here. I am running my vs2 at 210 PSI. Will I run into reckocking problems? Should I change my my operating pressure?

oldironmudder
11-23-2007, 03:10 PM
From what Ive heard bumping the pressure up will help the recocking issue. Also messing with the springs will help like in a 1st gen Spyder.

spray and pray
11-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Well I have never experienced uncocking yet. I just wanted to know If I will run into that problem.

SupaSnipa
11-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah, when I got my VS2 I tried turning it down to 220 like the box says but until the valve spring is broken in you usually cant run it that low, I ran into cocking issues with it that low and so did my friend..usually it will start to "burp" but hey maybe youre one of the lucky ones that it doesnt happen to

EDIT:If you have a friend that wants to get a VS2 look in the sig :D

spray and pray
11-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Is it normal for the trigger to go way forward when you point the gun towards the ground?

oldironmudder
11-23-2007, 04:42 PM
that means the front slack adjuster is set completely right.

spray and pray
11-23-2007, 06:30 PM
????? sorry whats that. Is it one of the screws on the trigger because I adjusted those and it does the same thing. I adjusted both screws on the trigger. is it on the inside of the gun?

SupaSnipa
11-23-2007, 06:47 PM
There should be one of the trigger adjustments should be at the top of the trigger guard and you need to tighten that up

oldironmudder
11-23-2007, 07:12 PM
that means the front slack adjuster is NOT set completely right.

????? sorry whats that. Is it one of the screws on the trigger because I adjusted those and it does the same thing. I adjusted both screws on the trigger. is it on the inside of the gun?

Ahh, crap. Sorry about that.

spray and pray
11-24-2007, 06:39 AM
ok thanks for all the help My gun is set up now.

my guage has a small crack on it. Is this a problem?

Kenny_McCormic
11-25-2007, 06:29 AM
Its just plastic you probably set it on something, no big deal.