PDA

View Full Version : VS2 Valve Problem

carlosca
11-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi, someone please, I need help to find the replacemnet part for my vs2(#ITP003), or if there is another aftermark valve that can fit the vs2, I have like 1 week trying to find a new valve for this gun and nothing, please help for this information, also it can be the OEM too. Thanks so much.

Carlos...

DonF
11-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Whats a matter with your old one? They are kind of hard to damage, the orings and cup seal can be replaced. Did you call Kingman? They made your marker and they do have the correct parts.
http://www.spyder.tv/section/contact_us/index.html

The tech guys can sell you parts over the phone.

oldironmudder
11-23-2007, 03:23 PM
1-888-Kingman

There isnt any aftermarket valve/parts for the Balance valve unless they can out like 5 minutes ago.

Kingman's tech support is pretty good. Call them up & tell them the problem. They may ask you to send it in. And they may also send the part to you for free or dirt cheap.

faithalone
11-24-2007, 07:13 AM
The only way that you can damage the valve is to damage the metal parts, the cylinder or the pin. other wise it is an oring or cup seal that is causing your problem. Pm me if it is just an oring and i will drop some in the mail for you for free, i have them all in stock.

Good luck!