PDA

View Full Version : High rates of fire

slim and shady
11-22-2007, 06:14 PM
To achive your desired ROF (Rate of fire) do you like to walk the trigger or do you prefure to us full auto, and burst on your MR2's?

post why you prefer your specific technique to achive your ROF.

please keep in mind no flaming or trashing other peoples thoughts and ideas, everyone has an opinion respect it dont argue with it.

slim and shady
11-22-2007, 06:18 PM
I like to walk the trigger I find it more convenient since I rarly play on anything but semi. But at the same time I usually dont use a high ROF.

edit:
I would also like to say I like to play against people who do use full auto and burst as well as walking. Because im all into the scenario thing I think it would take alot away from the game if you didnt have these more realistic warfare iteams.

chnk
11-22-2007, 07:03 PM
i walk the trigger, thats the one major reason why i made a custom trigger, an also i'm use to play speedball and laning,

oldironmudder
11-22-2007, 07:04 PM
I dont have a MR2 but when I used an Eframe the only time I used full auto was for testing & messing around. To me f/a takes the fun out of the game.

xsvly-fat
11-22-2007, 07:36 PM
i dont have a MR2 but i mostly use semi cause its pretty much as fast as full auto.

darth massacre
11-22-2007, 09:10 PM
I walk - saves ammo. Full auto works well in CQB situations though, but I like to know what I'm shooting at.

zombie
11-22-2007, 10:09 PM
i like to do burst because it reminds me of the battle rifle.

SundragonPPS
11-22-2007, 11:24 PM
i walk the trigger. doesn't mean i use less paint but i have much more control of my shots. i changed out my board to a 14bps cap to remedy the chopping that can occur with a blind marker with too high rof cap. i installed an mr1 bolt as well to remedy the continual need to recock the marker because of magic fast fingers and that forever stopping on the ball bolt ha ha. it remedies the blowby created by the acs bolt as well. did i get a little off topic there?

KingTutt
11-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I like to walk mostly because I can conserve my amo better. Ok so I am cheep. However I am not afraid to blast off a few in Auto if someone else tries it against me. I love it when they think they are all bad and then they crap when they find out that mine is faster... :-)

spyderbanger
11-26-2007, 04:33 PM
I can walk just as fast as f/a. besides the field I play at is 1 ball 1 pull.

mr1 sniper
11-26-2007, 06:50 PM
i like walking better because it seems like it takes more skill and is just more fun