PDA

View Full Version : paints that work for mr2?!

interceptorMR2
11-22-2007, 02:17 PM
ok so for paints that work agree with your mr2s, what brands are they? i've used some pretty horrible paints that completely disagree with my mr2 and they get chopped sooooooo often. what paints do you guys suggest I use for my mr2? I use a BT M16 apex barrel if that helps... i dont have the money to experiment:(

slim and shady
11-22-2007, 05:25 PM
I have the same barrel setup and use draxxus rec sport paint. It's not the most expensive paint but its good quality, I really like it and stand buy it. i also like the real high visability shell for those long shots when your tryin to reach way out there you can see where your ball goes so you can reajust your aim if you need to. But that is what I use. I use Draxxus silver to but like rec sport better.

interceptorMR2
11-22-2007, 06:38 PM
allright, cool, i know this you dont do this much since you are into the long shots, but how well does draxxus work on full auto?

SupaSnipa
11-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Well sorry but I dont have an MR2 but what works good out of all Spyders I've tried is RECON, it is made but procaps so it is actually Draxxus paint and it's made for Scenario play

chnk
11-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Well sorry but I dont have an MR2 but what works good out of all Spyders I've tried is RECON, it is made but procaps so it is actually Draxxus paint and it's made for Scenario play

hmm i never knew that, thanks i learned something new today, i might pick some up now

as for paint i use draxxus paint, their rec is like $40 and the midnights are $50, out of the two it depends how much money i feel like spending, but both are some good ass paint

slim and shady
11-22-2007, 07:07 PM
allright, cool, i know this you dont do this much since you are into the long shots, but how well does draxxus work on full auto?

I really am into the long shots sniping is my game, however you have to be versatile sometimes to help your team retreat to a more fortified position you are sent in to "distract" or slow the enemy for this i sometimes throw it on full auto just to make everyone get down, but the last year i tend to walk the trigger more then full auto it when i need added bps, I find it more convenient i guess. And to be honest it gives me an excuse to play around with my gun all the time "practicing!" But it has no problem or quarels with that paint at all. I got a pod from another guy one time when I was out for like 3 hours without hitting the spawning point and that paint was garbage. I dont know what it was but it was the only paint i ever had trouble with.

Im confident you will like the Draxxus rec sport.

SundragonPPS
11-23-2007, 12:42 AM
if you want a paint that won't break in the marker or barrel, get either rps premiums or better yet marbs. they may cost a little more but you have to set up your priorities. which would you rather spend time on the field doing; cleaning up puked paint or playing ball?

spray and pray
11-23-2007, 05:04 AM
Draxxus is good just don't get Xball gold unless your gun is easy on paint. Xball bronze is VERY good in spyders. I use Xball gold but Whenever I use Bronze it makes me want to stay with it. The only reason I am keeping Xball gold is because the deal I get on it and it's going to break no matter what you hit. I am almost sure that xball bronze will break anywhere as well. So get xball bronze. (Draxxus)

interceptorMR2
11-23-2007, 09:06 AM
i think ill use draxxus from now on, its probably the highest ill go for good paint, my parents wont let me get a job during the school year, so I'm pretty much stuck to nothing. but yeah thanks for the help guys. a word of advice: NEVER EVER!!!!! use scorch paintballs. they SUCK, scorch is the worst paint i've ever tired, my dad just bought them because they were there and they were cheap...:confused:

alabama_lowlife
11-23-2007, 05:02 PM
try some monster balls, they can't possibly break...even if you shoot a tree.

sundragon, are these the RPS premium balls of which you speak? and are they really pretty good balls?
RPS Paintballs (http://cgi.ebay.com/RPS-PREMIUM-PAINTBALLS-8-CASES-16000-Rnds-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ290183979042QQihZ019QQcategoryZ16049 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

chnk
11-23-2007, 07:57 PM
try some monster balls, they can't possibly break...even if you shoot a tree.

sundragon, are these the RPS premium balls of which you speak? and are they really pretty good balls?
RPS Paintballs (http://cgi.ebay.com/RPS-PREMIUM-PAINTBALLS-8-CASES-16000-Rnds-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ290183979042QQihZ019QQcategoryZ16049 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

thats the problem, i want the paintballs to pop on people no ever calls out if the paint doesnt pop, also monsters arent the most accurate,

alabama_lowlife
11-23-2007, 08:41 PM
yeah, i was joking. it's really frustrating when you can see the balls hitting the guy and bouncing off. you work your way into position and the cheap balls come back and haunt you. we often have people call out when they are hit with them, only to realize they should have checked for a break BEFORE they called out.

we decided today that we will no longer use them. that's why i'm looking for a high quality paint that is affordable. not a tournament quality paint, but one that will come out of the barrel in one piece, break on impact, and fly straight.

chnk
11-23-2007, 08:54 PM
draxxus rec is good, affordable, pretty accurate and breaks on impact, mostly,

about the same price as a case of impact balls

SpyderMan723
11-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Visible Impact, from the makers of scortch

40$ good stuff, I used it at my last game with only a few chops at the final game.
(which turned into a big pink blob in my bolt which made my gun unable to shoot, forcing me to drop out :( )

chulito1992
11-27-2007, 03:20 PM
dude if you want low price and quality paint use impact i use them and they never break

The Booth Man
11-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Visible Impact is pretty much all I use. But open the box and check each bag before you buy.

interceptorMR2
11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
ight cool thanks for the help guys, i hated my last game. i chopped so horribly...:(