PDA

View Full Version : Drop forward on a VS3

ChadHarper
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Okay, I want one but I need to know what one fits, because it doesn't seem like it can accommodate them.

Also my button part(the one that tells what it is. I think it's a sticker on the actual button) fell off somehow on the field. Does anyone know where I can get one?

airicd22
11-19-2007, 12:08 PM
IM using the shocktech NUmber 3 drop forward, I just installed it and I like the feel of my VS3 so much better. They didnt provide any screws so I had to get some from home depot, 64 cents.

airicd22
11-19-2007, 12:17 PM
They don't provide screws. you can use and screw and bolt that will fit for the front screw location and for the back screw location you have to use the set screw that comes with the vs3 to tighten the ASA, use this in the back to keep it steady. you have to do that because the board doesn't leave any space for a screw. I used thread lock on both after I put the drop forward on. if the front screw is tight enough than you wont need a bolt for the rear set screw its just there to keep everything more steady.

airicd22
11-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh yeah, you will either need to get a shorter or just bend the original one. it works bent mine is bent and I haven't had any problems. I'm sure other drop forwards woek this is the one that I know about.

ChadHarper
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Alright thanks.