PDA

View Full Version : Show off your victor II

interceptorMR2
11-16-2007, 02:58 PM
ok this is like the MR2 and MR1 threads where you post a pic of ur marker, mods and all. Okay, so for my Victor II, I used the shroud from a crosman stinger S30 airsoft shotgun and put it over the barrel. the barrel I used was a MR2's stock barrel because that was the longest barrel I had. DONT WORRY i will paint the shroud, but for now thats all I have. I will be working on using more airsoft stuff for it such as magazines, mostly because they are quick, easy, and cheap ways to make a gun look cool.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/interceptormr2/102_2474.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/interceptormr2/102_2476.jpg

if you havent already noticed, I'm more of a scenario type guy. :D

interceptorMR2
11-17-2007, 07:09 PM
maybe this is a little TOO old school.... :(

This would be considered upping a thread and upping non-sales threads is not allowed on this forum. Please do not do it again. jjr

aleonor
12-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Nice mod, you can instral a semi auto chip to this one, i new in this and a buy one of this?

interceptorMR2
12-16-2007, 04:31 PM
wait what? what do you mean? victor II is already semi-auto. unless you are talking about raising the rate of fire on it... idk i have no clue waht your talking about, but hey, thanks for posting since this is a discontinued marker and no one cares anymore.... *sniffle sniffle*

newkid
12-16-2007, 05:43 PM
paint it all black

interceptorMR2
01-02-2008, 01:46 PM
yeah that would be cool, but i dont think ill put too much time into it anymore since my mr2 over the summer. i might just sell my vII to my friend instead...maybe. either that or give him my crappy old triad.

although i have been thinking about taking some parts off of my vII and creating an M1 garand body to put onto my gun... that would be great if i had the time to do it when its not so cold outside. either that or make somethin like a thompson out of it. that would be great

fatkidfrompbaz
01-03-2008, 06:44 PM
i a vII and she works good

but i'm going to upgrade it and going to install eyes but its going to take months

interceptorMR2
01-04-2008, 10:02 AM
yeah im not a big fan of modding markers that are hard to find mods for, but for my vII im really excited about making some world war II mods for it, im obsessed with WWII and i cant wait to create an M1 garand body for my victor II, its gonna look great once i figure things out :D

DFSniper
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
modding the original body or just adding the wood parts? either way, sounds interesting.

as for my victor, check my sig...

fatkidfrompbaz
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
as for my victor, check my sig...
dang yours is awsome.what is a good bolt for my marker???

DFSniper
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
im using the stock one, but if anything, i'd upgrade to an ACS/JAM bolt or ACP delrin bolt.

interceptorMR2
01-14-2008, 08:35 PM
well either way, modding original or adding on it still works :D, i plan on making replica wooden halves of a 1903 Springfield, slappin on a sight rail and puttin on a scope. its gonna take a lot of work to get things to work out with the feedneck i know, but it will be worth it. yes i have in fact finally made up my mind on which WWII era rifle I will make this out of!