PDA

View Full Version : Paintballs

xSoulsx
11-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Ok, I bought the new Monster paintballs... It says they are Steel-Blue. But they are BLACK I saw them and I was like OOOOOMMMMGGGG

They should know not to make BLACK paintballs... I tried them in my gun(Spyder VS2)...The eyes saw them...But I tired them in my Hopper(Halo B) and it kept jamming cause of the BLACK paintballs, The eyes did not see them..:( :(

Ok, My question is.. Is there any way, without making ANY modifications to my hopper, to make the eyes of the hopper see the paintballs?

AND

When you slide a paintball through the barrel is it accurate when it slides right through with out me blowing on it? Or when it stops in the barrel? I have the Stock VS2 barrel an a J&J ceramic 16''

Thanks very much

EDIT: Opps I just realized I might hve put this in the wrong section...Sorry if I did

tater_salad
11-15-2007, 12:36 PM
You should have to blow it out.

xSoulsx
11-15-2007, 12:38 PM
You should have to blow it out.

So if i don't have to blow it out they won't be as accurate?

spray and pray
11-15-2007, 01:07 PM
So if i don't have to blow it out they won't be as accurate?

right. If they come out easily then there a good match. If the get stuck and you have to blow really hard, throw the piantballs out.

cyberthrasher_706
11-18-2007, 10:41 AM
unless they're really small, most paintballs won't blow out of the J&J that easily. They get to the porting simple enough but after that you just can't blow em out because of the ports. My rule of thumb is if they get that far with ease than it's a good match. If they just roll right past than they're probably a little small.

Kenny_McCormic
11-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Monster balls bonce like super balls even on trees.