PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day ideas/plans

ricochet08
02-10-2006, 08:20 AM
i plan on getting all the girls i know pretty well a lil somethin.
since me and my ex are still kook and pretty close, i'll get her some chocolates and a new basketball :)

if my dad isn't planning on going n e where, maybe he will let me use the truck so i can take my play-sister out 2 dinner.

ummm...i'll clean the house uber well, and suprise her 2 breakfast n bed...if she doesn't smell the food cooking and wake up before im finished :p

wat y'all got cooked up?

chubb0rz
02-10-2006, 10:50 AM
V Day sucks when your single :thumbdown:

Might see if one of my many friends want to go out but I doubt it. Other than that just work and some rest like normal.

TheRedBarron
02-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Cant say because the wife would see it and then it wouldnt be a surprise. I will say it involves a nice dinner and a felt box. (because she could guess that much anyway)

lewizz124
02-10-2006, 11:36 AM
nothin because i got dumped two weeks ago. Vday is ghey.

DRAGON
02-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Another Hallmark holiday where people expect something and if they don't get it, you don't get it either and yer in the dog house. :foreheadslap: Go figure - :dodgy:

What's the difference between Valentines day and Sweetest day? Nothing because they're both gonna cost ya - :love:

claustrophobia9
02-10-2006, 01:27 PM
send a girl i used to go out with some flowers without a from tag on them, just to make her day specail.

covert24
02-10-2006, 01:29 PM

yea boi. i dumped my old gf a couple of weeks ago. but i ahve another gf. ill prolly get er some flowers. but yes valentines day is mad gay. plus im short on cash due to buying a new paiintball gun.

phatphil
02-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Chocolate & a red rose for the girlfriend. And some of the carnations they're selling at school - does anybody know what the different colors mean? They have red, white, and yellow.

bomberpilot07
02-10-2006, 02:10 PM
dam that sucks man.... also flyin solo here :tongue: screw it im going to buy me some candy and moutain dew and watch movies muahaha

Nader
02-10-2006, 02:10 PM
coffee and a long talk/walk...
(apparently this is all she wanted!)

colonel_moo
02-10-2006, 05:25 PM
coffee and a long talk/walk...
(apparently this is all she wanted!)

yeah, thats all she SAID she wanted... but she will be disappointed if you dont get her something else..

but i dont have a gf :(

xtraking
02-10-2006, 08:41 PM
i am making a cd for my girlfriend with like 4 songs that i play and sing, then im writing her a note, and roses.

Dave

bigred76
02-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm gonna sit in my room with my paintball gun and shoot any female that even attempts to give me something for this wretched excuse of a holiday.

TheRedBarron
02-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Another Hallmark holiday where people expect something and if they don't get it, you don't get it either and yer in the dog house. :foreheadslap: Go figure - :dodgy:

What's the difference between Valentines day and Sweetest day? Nothing because they're both gonna cost ya - :love:

[sarcastic voice] couldnt get a date eh? [/sarcastic voice]

I <3 you Drago.

Moe
02-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Good ol' girl friends. Im glad i have a simple girl who doesnt expect much. I got her a few nice cards, some of her favorite candies, and im gonna watch some sappy chick flicks with her. I never do...cuz theey are...well, sappy chick flicks. I prefer The Governator smashing cars.

xtraking
02-11-2006, 06:49 AM
its fun when you have a gf though, especially if shes getting you somthing as well and doesnt want like anything:)

chubb0rz
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Well figured i'd update this with pics of a cheesy but enjoyable gift i made for my mom...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/chubb0rz/cookies006.jpg
Half Chocolate and Half White Chocolate w/ macadanian nut

lewizz124
02-13-2006, 09:47 PM
i got my mom a flower arangment thing with roses and stuff in it. since im not sure my dads gonna be getting her anything... psh.

SparkyGT
02-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Going to get the G/F a bottle of tequila and lingerie and see what happens :jump:

Nader
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
yeah, thats all she SAID she wanted... but she will be disappointed if you dont get her something else..

but i dont have a gf :(

me neither...I'm just going with her cuz neither of us has dates. her bf decided to not do anything with her...so I'm being the good friend. We're like white on rice! lol
I hate valentines though...the worst holiday ever.

I'm gonna sit in my room with my paintball gun and shoot any female that even attempts to give me something for this wretched excuse of a holiday.

heh...good idea. thats what I'd prolly be doing otherwise.

pntbllrsprky
02-14-2006, 08:14 AM
this holiday is fun when you dont have a gf

DFSniper
02-14-2006, 12:09 PM
eh, i went to school, slept through chemistry and math, almost slept through ROTC, went to the store after school, and got a card for my best friend and my mom. i usually dont get anybody anything, but i decided to be different this year...

phatphil
02-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Well figured i'd update this with pics of a cheesy but enjoyable gift i made for my mom...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/chubb0rz/cookies006.jpg
Half Chocolate and Half White Chocolate w/ macadanian nut
Where's mine?

UKwithPride
02-14-2006, 02:47 PM
.... Vday is ghey.
QFMFT!

marvin-martian
02-14-2006, 03:26 PM
i saw a kid at lunch today that looked like he wasnt coming to school any more...he was at a table by himself with his head down in his arms crying. hes also the creepy kid who i would vote on for the most likely candidate to bring in a gun.