PDA

View Full Version : Ariakon ACP 2.0, what should i know before buying?

Taillo
11-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi, i have the choice between a Ariakon ACP 2.0 and a Ariakon Overlord,
What should i know before choosing?

Things on the worry list:
1- I heard the most popular 12g Co2 (crossman) cartridges can tear a O-ring when ejecting it, how critical is that problem? Is it possible to just tape the cartridges to prevent them to hurt the component of the ACP? Is there any other fix?

2- They say on the data sheet the ACP is bottomline ready, but i did not see on the pictures any way to install the dummy cartridge for the hose. Can someone tell me something about this?

3- Which of the two can easily be fastly loaded with a simple 10 rnd tube instead of changing the magazine?

4-About Hopper adapters.

5- Overal efficiency and known issues.

Thanks for helping me if you can.

Maxx-Damage
11-12-2007, 04:58 AM
I once thought about the overlord. Seems like a good pistol. but if i were id save up for a Tiberious T9, starts as a rifle, then is a pistol.

Taillo
11-12-2007, 05:40 AM
Yeah i know about the t9 , i want it too but i only have the choice between the ACP2.0 and the Overlord for my christmas gift. I will certainly not refuse such a gift...

mr1gunner
11-12-2007, 05:44 AM
I would go with the A.C.P 2.0

Taillo
11-12-2007, 06:19 AM
Yeah for the moment im leaning toward the ACP 2.0, lighter, and its designed without most of the overlord's problem... But what about that issue with the co2 12g cartridges?

I dont know yet which kind of cartridge they use in my local paintball field but i know the other easiest way to buy them is at Canadian Tire, but they only sell crossman's cartridges and they are the one ( i think ) that can damage the oring.

I heard brass eagle cartridges are okay but i cant find them at Canadian Tire.

This issue is the critical problem slowing me to choose the gun..

pballer13
11-20-2007, 11:51 AM
I have never used those CO2 cartridges in a paintball pistol, but i have used both in my Crosman pellet pistol. The Brass Eagle cartridges dont last as long, but my pistol currently doesn't work because the Crosman cartridges tore up the o-ring. I recommend the Brass Eagle cartridges based on that experience.