PDA

View Full Version : hellllppp!!!!!!

chulito1992
11-11-2007, 12:44 PM
well ive had my mr1 for about a year now and i havent changed the oring for like 3 month and now the pin on the top of the bolt (the one you have to pull to take of the bolt) wont come out... any sugestion.:o

SpyderMan723
11-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Try grabbing a pair of needlenose plyers and try to yank it out. You might want to wiggle it a little too

cyberthrasher_706
11-11-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm trying to think of what would even cause that. Can you see anything that would be holding it in? Try taking the stock and VA off to get a visual. Maybe you have some dried up gunk or something holding it in. Doesn't change the fact that you're going to have to either get rid of the gunk first or just forceably remove it but at least it will give you an idea of what you're dealing with.

nixin
12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
dont forget to oil the bloody thing too

DFSniper
12-10-2007, 11:03 PM
is it like the acs where you have to loosen the screw in the back to release the pin??

deano 177
12-12-2007, 01:32 AM
is it like the acs where you have to loosen the screw in the back to release the pin??

No you shouldn't have to loosen any screws. It probably has a bunch of gunk in it. It has a ball dent to hold it in. The spring may be rusted and be holding the dent in. You may need to use some wire cutting dikes to get some leverage on it. Use them like a crowbar pulls nails. Just be careful not to scratch your marker. Oil it up good and give her the ole 1-2.