PDA

View Full Version : I finally...

Paintballadict18
11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
get to play!! in exactly eight hours, i just charged my gun and what not so i hope everything works out alright, the worst case scenario is that my vs3 out runs my tank (wich only ace and oldiron know what meen) or my ees mafunction or the battery shorts out. i hope too god not cause i have been waiting for a year to go finally play so everyone cross ur fingures :). also i might be able to get a couple of pics and vids too. so yea just thought u should all know im playing.

also im like really tired so i didnt really know where to put this , so srry if iput it in the wrong forum

spray and pray
11-11-2007, 02:53 AM
speedball woodsball? Bring a spare battery if your concerened. Hope you have a good time.

The Pumper
11-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Well I'd go to english class then go play. :p

Just messing. How you have a good time. When I havent played in a year, then played...it was awesome. ;)

Oscum Guy
11-11-2007, 06:15 AM
you mean that your tanks recharge rate is too slow and during high rof, you get drop-off?

newkid
11-11-2007, 08:13 AM
hope you have fun, I went paintballing yesterday (its been 6 months)

oldironmudder
11-11-2007, 08:55 AM
the worst case scenario is that my vs3 out runs my tank (wich only ace and oldiron know what meen) or my ees mafunction or the battery shorts out.

Battery short?!?!?@!@!#?!@% Shouldnt happen unless you have bare wires in there.

What do you mean? I have no clue. Does your tank have a low recharge rate?

DFSniper
11-11-2007, 10:02 AM
man, i havent played since Feb. '06. hopefully i'll be able to go out this weekend or next weekend!! i've spent the past few months modding my gun (as you can see!) and checking and rechecking my gear. fixed a few problems, and i've had pb gear all over my floor for the past few days.

have fun!

Paintballadict18
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
lol sorry for not being so clear on things and spelling mistakes i was tired, had a headache (no i have another one) and my cousins key board is missing keys

the tank, what i meen is that i bought a lp tank for my vs3 cause they said it runs at 200 blah blah blah, but i got a cp reg and asa so they replaced the stock stuff (duh) so i no longer had the stock fore grip wich was a chanber for air to hang out in so i was worried my gun would out run my tank, ace said it wouldnt and he was right :D

1st problem
i chopped about 20 balls (my dad bought really cheap paint) but atleast we had a bunch to last all day (wich i will never use again)
well i chopped so many i think i ruined my eyes, paint was spewing out the eye covers (during play) and when i got home... omg major mess

2nd problem
my battery died, i think it lasted for about 3 and a half hours.
whats a battery i can use that wont ruin my board and my board wont be too smart for

and finally the HITS
head
mask
butt
leg X 4
and shoulder

and i got one pic wich i will put up when i get it (wasnt my camera)

and for pumper a future apology for spelling errors..... and tell me if u are still confusited on things i will explain them better for u

Paintballadict18
11-12-2007, 09:12 PM
And whats a good way to test if my eyes still work without paintballs

shark
11-13-2007, 06:06 AM
without paint or air, stick your finger down through the feedneck.

Paintballadict18
11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
They work, and lastely my battery problem what should i do? i meen will any 9v work or only certain kinds?

Ace24
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Doesn't the VS3 come with a rechargable battery?

Look and see what battery it came with and look in your manual. I think a regular 9V will work fine.

It really only lasted 3 hours? Were you turning your gun off inbetween games? Another thing to consider is the fact that you have a rocking trigger frame. It'll drain your batteries alot faster then the regular frame due to the fact that you have two microswitches and it has to do twice the work to register the trigger pulls.

Glad you had a good time. First day I played when I hadn't played in a long time was sort of like that too. Only I was hit in the hand and hopper and gogged once. But I shot out the best player at the field that day too, which gave me a boost of confidence and reminded me that I still got it.

Last time I played I didn't get a single break and only a few bounces. I stayed in every game till the end and our team won every game.

You'll get back into the swing of things and get hit less. Usually where you get hit tells you what you did wrong and what you need to expose less of.

Any more questions? What paint did you buy?

Paintballadict18
11-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Local shop paint :dodgy: 20 bucks a box... i see where the extra 15 bucks kicks in. so with the battery i was turning it off inbetween games and i think i only charge it for 7 and a half hours, i just put a energizer 9v in my gun right now and the bottom light blinks as if its dying, i guess ill just buy another spyder 9v and charge both of em so ill have a spare

( 4 on 4) during one game i was hiding in a building and i saw my dad over to the side so i shot him in the back and i looked out one of the windows and only saw 2 other guys i kneeled down for a second and was about to flank left and then... BAM! got shot in the butt point blank by my cousin who has a tippman X7 im so glad he switched off the full auto, lol

Ace24
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Be thankful it wasn't ramping or it would have been bam bam bam BAMBAMBAM. >.<

I hate getting bonus balled.

Paintballadict18
11-19-2007, 03:44 PM
heres the pics
the girl who took them decided that black and white looked cooler so yea, thats why there like that

HEADSHOT
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/KNIGHTSOFDARKNESS/l_32ae15c9e2669497b8a3b01214667dc0.jpg

me and my cousin getting ready for battle
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/KNIGHTSOFDARKNESS/l_e8be443764184e3721645958719b9389.jpg

Take Cover!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/KNIGHTSOFDARKNESS/l_f742da3de2aa8a18b85fe5cb60098f8a.jpg

Me and my Dad
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/KNIGHTSOFDARKNESS/l_2fcc025c1219e7ec15a4ba184511a376.jpg