PDA

View Full Version : rocking trigger

IbanezBassist16
11-09-2007, 05:48 AM
anyone recommend the rocking trigger? i heard good and bad things and want opinions on it because i want to upgrade to it in the spring, if its supposed to be good..

spray and pray
11-10-2007, 04:55 AM
It's good and bad. If your local store has it go feel it. It is much different than other triggers. I have one on my gun right now and whenever I use a regular double trigger it is kind of hard to get used to.

SupaSnipa
11-10-2007, 06:52 AM
It's purely personal preference but I think it's a joke because it is actually suppose to make you shoot faster. I personally cant get as fast with the rocking triggers, if I were you I would stick with your CAMD frame that comes on your Pilot and then just use the money to buy something better ie. HPA tank, new board w/eyes, clamping feedneck, barrel kit, etc.

sixpackdragon
01-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I own a rocking trigger i see no problem with it, its alot funner than playing with a stock trigger. Comes down to preference, but like spray and pray says, "go to your local paintball shop" and try it out because if you dont you might buy something you dont like. People who dislike the trigger tend to have small hands and therefore its harder to reach both contact points.

kramernator
01-04-2008, 08:16 AM
i think i may buy one in the near future, unless i can find a different one that will fit a rodeo and is really sensitive

The Pumper
01-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Either you love it or not. I personally like the ESP frame more, but its my opinion.

pb34
01-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Either you love it or not. I personally like the ESP frame more, but its my opinion.

Exactly, I had one a while ago and decided to sell it and go back to a regular frame. I prefer a regular trigger and you can change up the type of trigger you have too.

snoopdogg
01-10-2008, 02:00 PM
yea its persanol prefence bcuz i like it i can shoot fast but i have friends who dont like it