PDA

View Full Version : I'm sexy... yes I am.

Ace24
11-08-2007, 04:40 PM
So I was bored on Wed with nothing to do and I figured I'd put pics of me up in my scenario gear...

...yes they are posed. I can't help it. No one wants to photograph me ( and I don't want them photographing me because it blowes my position if you guys know what position I play) so I thought I'd put some up.

I've even got 'sweeet' captions for the photos:

"Oh man, this better not look as lame as I think it does."
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3092.jpg

"I see you!"
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3097.jpg

"Oh crap! Another target!"
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3099.jpg

"...and another! This isn't looking good!"
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3101.jpg

"I think that's everyone..."
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3105.jpg

"...why is everyone so mean to me when I'm trying to take sweet myspace pics? :sigh:"
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3104.jpg

:dodgy:

I'm ready for some Skirmish, Druid!

The Pumper
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Very nice. Near an hour from me. ;)

Nice gear.

bamf-hacker
11-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I have to say it...

DO NOT FLAME PLEASE...

Sorry Ace, but I can see them coming.

Nice gear.

Ace24
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
So can I... sadly.

I'm used to it though. Comes from a verbally abusive father hahah.

The Pumper
11-08-2007, 04:56 PM
you kinda look like an animated character from resident evil.
haha sorry just throwing it out there..but you do.

where do you play? NVP?
Haha oops must be. Its in your sig. ;)

timmyshoota
11-08-2007, 04:58 PM
I have to say it...

DO NOT FLAME PLEASE...

Sorry Ace, but I can see them coming.

Nice gear.

You make me sad. :(

Oscum Guy
11-08-2007, 04:58 PM
yeah that definetely reminded me of resident evil.

you looks somewhat like leon...

Ace24
11-08-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah that definetely reminded me of resident evil.

you looks somewhat like leon...

Did I show my MI trip pics? Has anyone seen Resident Evil Extinction?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_2454copy.jpg

I love Resident Evil 4... When you said Leon I laughed because there is a joke about Ashley and her velupcious womanly features and every time she says his name in the game... and... never mind... haha.

Yes I play at NVP... but not looking like that.

At NVP I look like:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3013copy.jpg

Paintballadict18
11-08-2007, 05:06 PM
nice gear!! u look like a marine from halo also lol

Hossy
11-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Ted how much did you spend on your Milsim gun?
If you get on AIM, IM me, i have things to talk to you about!

Ace24
11-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I posted a thread about it a tiddle bit ago. $174 total.

The Pumper
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
A tiddle bit? :p

Ya you looked like Leon.

And what do you use for speedball?

Ace24
11-08-2007, 05:28 PM
This:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3025copy.jpg

The One

Oscum Guy
11-08-2007, 05:41 PM
are you going to sell it when you get the shocker?

though in todays market the resale value would be terribly low.

The Pumper
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
thats pretty sick :)

marvin-martian
11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
are you going to sell it when you get the shocker?

though in todays market the resale value would be terribly low.
i think its too close to his heart to sell.

Ace24
11-08-2007, 05:55 PM
i think its too close to his heart to sell.
Amen... and I wouldn't get enough back considering I spent like $300 to build it.

DFSniper
11-08-2007, 06:42 PM
dude, thats pretty BA gear! my imagine is gonna look like that when im done, but with the barrel w/ 4-rail shroud and no red dot.

Charfizcool
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
wow those pics look AWSOME! especially the first one and the last one (on the sand dunes). the "emo" hair looks good too :p just playing

Ace24
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
It is emo hair. The girls I know like it... I like it... my friends like it... and honestly I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone liked it. I like it and thats what matters. Yes I can see out of it. Yes it sometimes gets annoying... but it's a reflection of my self image. Much like my piercings.

Thanks. I'm framing the sand dunes one and having my bro sign it, since he took it. Ha. :p

newkid
11-10-2007, 04:38 AM
nice pics, I love your MR1!!!, your T-1 looks good too

Oscum Guy
11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
but it's a reflection of my self image.

that was weird...

applesauce
11-11-2007, 04:04 PM
didnt we talk about a hair cut a while back?

Ace24
11-12-2007, 12:27 PM
that was weird...
How so?

I get haircuts. More like trims though. I like my hair.

SupaSnipa
11-12-2007, 04:04 PM
It is emo hair. The girls I know like it... I like it... my friends like it... and honestly I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone liked it. I like it and thats what matters.

Finally someone who isn't absorbed in todays society with fitting in and whatnot

Oscum Guy
11-12-2007, 04:39 PM
but yeah same thing with me, im growin a fro and i like it and my friends like it, i only know a few unimportant people that dont so...

Ace24
11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Finally someone who isn't absorbed in todays society with fitting in and whatnot
I tend to hang out with people that don't care about what society thinks of them either. I hate cookie-cutter images.

You'll never catch me shopping at Abercrombie or Hollister...

The Pumper
11-12-2007, 06:49 PM
But hollister is so amazing...:dodgy:

11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
all teens think they are unique
either way nice mr1

Paintballadict18
11-12-2007, 08:56 PM
but i love hollister!!!:dodgy:

Sandman_Bravo
11-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Nice scenario gear.

Solar
11-13-2007, 04:35 AM
Ace you look like Raiden (but with dark hair) from Metal Gear Solid, Sons of Liberty in those pictures.

DFSniper
11-13-2007, 06:31 AM
You'll never catch me shopping at Abercrombie or Hollister...

can i add a big BLEGH! to that?

i tried growing my hair out, but it becomes too irritating. another good thing about long hair is that you get a little extra padding on your head when you get shot...

i think almost every teen today goes through an emotional period. i know i did, but i realized i enjoyed living too much to become emo.

Oscum Guy
11-13-2007, 11:46 AM
either way nice mr1
im unique...

WhatThaSmurf
11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Oscum Guy
11-13-2007, 12:12 PM
thanks for destroying my self esteem. i think ill go cut my wrists.

and how does one become "special"

WhatThaSmurf
11-13-2007, 12:16 PM
That's a line from Fight Club, but you are special; very, very special.

vikingshadow
11-13-2007, 12:24 PM
I tend to hang out with people that don't care about what society thinks of them either. I hate cookie-cutter images.

As much as I don't want to get involved in this discussion because I could care less what a person wants to do with their own bodies as long as they don't push it on me, that statement in itself is part of a "cookie cutter" image. I could go to the 7th and 8th grade across the street and easily find about 50 kids, and to the high school down the street and find another hundred people, and then across the nation and find thousands more who have the exact same hair and say the exact same thing. They are following a trend, it's just a different direction.

"Those that don't care what society thinks of them" is also a "cookie cutter" saying. You can find those teenagers all the way back to the 40's and 50's - the only difference is the clothing and the music they listen to.

It's every bit a "cookie cutter" image, just a different shape than what you want. You may as well call it sugar cookies vs chocolate cookes. But, again, I don't care - when I was in school, the guys didn't care about their hair style so long as it was combed!

Wow, did this thread go off topic or what?

The Pumper
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Vike..what about the mullets lmao :D

HelpDeskHustler
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
and how does one become "special"
they get dropped when they're young.

WhatThaSmurf
11-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Well, we are kind of talking about what clothes people wear and how it personifies them, that sorta close to talking about what one certain person was wearing in a very specific situation.

vikingshadow
11-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Vike..what about the mullets lmao :D

Those were a thing all to themselves - business in the front, party in the back!

You could call those cookies the ones that everyone hates and no one ever touches...

WhatThaSmurf
11-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Vike, that had to be the most off topic comment that I have ever heard.

Oscum Guy
11-13-2007, 01:26 PM
well after use of a cookie cutter, the cookies are still not 100% the same. they all have different elevation and what not

claus- i lold

vikingshadow
11-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Vike, that had to be the most off topic comment that I have ever heard.
Boats are pretty cool.

well after use of a cookie cutter, the cookies are still not 100% the same. they all have different elevation and what not
That's the point I was trying to make - you can't say that people from EITHER group are all 100% alike, which implies the "cookie cutter" image. When using a term such as "cookie cutter" you have to be careful. While one group thinks the other group is cut from the same mold, the other group is thinking the exact same thing about you - and neither side likes the other. Arguements ensue, feelings get hurt - this is where you have to learn not to judge other groups just because you don't like them or the way they look...

Anyway, like I said to begin with, I don't care one way or the other - just had to be the guy that opposed the term "cookie cutter." I won't post here again - continue on your merry, or not so merry, ways!

applesauce
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
here is a favorite quote of mine.... "your unique, just like every one else"

newkid
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
they get dropped when they're young.
haha thats great

DFSniper
11-13-2007, 06:51 PM
thats why i dont use cookie cutters, i shape em by hand...

Ace24
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
either way nice mr1
I know I'm unique... and you want to know why?

It's not because of the way I dress, and Vike is right, there are alot of people that have the same hairstyle and follow the same music trend and such, but I don't fit into that... I'll talk about that after I hit the reason I know I'm unique.

I'm unique because of the way I act. I strive to be selfless, I treat women with respect (which includes the inability to hit or harm one because of respect), I have a strong belief in honor, even though I may look emo, I don't cut myself. I don't listen to emo music. I don't try to fit into crouds, but rather form my own. I don't do any drug accept for an ocasional (and this is very rare) perscription drug, or ocasional beer/ alcoholic beverage.

I already know I'm going to be flamed for that run-on statement, but I don't care. I could add more to it but I'm lazy.

Now on to what Vike said. I have the emo hairstyle, but I am anything but emo. Yes I can be depressive at times, but that comes from a hard life and because I feel others pain that I'm attatched to. My friends come to me for counsol because of how good a listener I am and because of... ugh I'm getting off topic on my off topic rant. *Redirects thinking*

I dare you to try to find someone that has my hair style just because he likes how it looks and not because he follows the croud that wears the same and listens to the same music. I listen to ALOT of different types of music.

I wear clothes from ALOT of different stores (only two items from Abercrombie and that's because they were bought for me. I don't shop there and I would never go in there in the first place. I also hardly ever wear the clothing I own from there) to make up the style that I choose to make, not that of the latest rock stars/music fanatics.
Personally I can't remember the last time I tried to fit in, but rather found a fiend here and there and had them meet my other friends (which are from all different types of 'trends') and made my own group of friends, rather then fitting into 'Johny's' cliqe.

Now that I'm done ranting and confused about what I wrote, due to the fact that I'm on my Wii and only can see two lines of text at a time... (mumbles foul language at computer)

... I can't wait to use this gear in the next scenario event. Where's Druid?! I want to talk to him about Skirmish!

Oh and I forgot to add that I even make my own clothes. I modify my clothes, and all to fit the way I want to look.

I won't buy a pair of ripped/hole jeans when I can take a pair of my own and go down to my belt sander to make it that way.

....and I just read what Vike posted in his last post and now I want to delete my entire rant after reading my insanity which goes against itself a few or more times. Ugh, word's do not come out well when you're tired and sick. :(

On a plus side, I might be able to use that gear this weekend if I can wiggle a little money out of my wallet for paint expences.

WhatThaSmurf
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Because I see it coming too, please don't flame.

Ace24
11-13-2007, 09:21 PM
:whimper:

I wish it was easier to delete stuff on my Wii. :(

druid
11-13-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm ready for some Skirmish, Druid!

I'll say this Ace...you got the 'look' alright...and I won't even go into the "hair" thing or all the other OFF TOPIC poopy...

...but if you plan on the larger games...Stalingrad, Berlin or ::shudder:: Normandy...you need to think about finding a nice place to store your butt...after the guys hand it to you...lol.

It's not the skills, it's not the marker, it's not the look...it's not even you - It's the QLoader. You better start buying a ****-load of Qpods and a 9+9 harness to haul them all because those 100 rounder's are going to empty quickly...

I liked the QLoader alot...even though i traded it away some time ago. The problem with Skirmish is sheer numbers. Berlin and Stalingrad draw 1100-1300 players. That's 550 to a side and that's only if the odds are even (and they rarely are).

If you are Allied, you'll generally outnumber the Germans about 2-1...but the Germans, knowing they are outmanned, make up for it in all-out fight. The Allies can "wave" assault the Germans to conserve paint and players.

If you are German, you are outmanned and outgunned 2-1...and you are completely on the defensive. You need to fight twice as hard to even the odds and that QLoader is going to hinder that accomplishment to 100 shots at a time. At least with a Halo/B-Reloader B or VLocity...you've got 180+ in the hopper to start and can keep it rolling along with ease. The WLoader's going to make the experience tough for you unless you play some kind of ambush/sniper role that limits your paint usage.

I do like the total look though. Good luck my boy....yer gonna need it...lmfao!!!

HelpDeskHustler
11-14-2007, 02:35 AM
:whimper:

I wish it was easier to delete stuff on my Wii. :(
1.Take out memory card.
2.Place memory card in microwave.

viol la

You have 2 wishes remaining.

thechubbss12
11-14-2007, 04:18 AM
LOL... Ahh Ace you crack meh up... Millitary lookin boy with Scene Hair FTW

Tito=PBL
11-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Did I show my MI trip pics? Has anyone seen Resident Evil Extinction?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_2454copy.jpg

that pic is so cool. n i like ur gear. the knee pads r the best lol. btw u look emo lol.

Oscum Guy
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
btw u look emo lol.
omg we already went over this

I know I'm unique... and you want to know why?

It's not because of the way I dress, and Vike is right, there are alot of people that have the same hairstyle and follow the same music trend and such, but I don't fit into that... I'll talk about that after I hit the reason I know I'm unique.

I'm unique because of the way I act. I strive to be selfless, I treat women with respect (which includes the inability to hit or harm one because of respect), I have a strong belief in honor, even though I may look emo, I don't cut myself. I don't listen to emo music. I don't try to fit into crouds, but rather form my own. I don't do any drug accept for an ocasional (and this is very rare) perscription drug, or ocasional beer/ alcoholic beverage.

I already know I'm going to be flamed for that run-on statement, but I don't care. I could add more to it but I'm lazy.

Now on to what Vike said. I have the emo hairstyle, but I am anything but emo. Yes I can be depressive at times, but that comes from a hard life and because I feel others pain that I'm attatched to. My friends come to me for counsol because of how good a listener I am and because of... ugh I'm getting off topic on my off topic rant. *Redirects thinking*

I dare you to try to find someone that has my hair style just because he likes how it looks and not because he follows the croud that wears the same and listens to the same music. I listen to ALOT of different types of music.

I wear clothes from ALOT of different stores (only two items from Abercrombie and that's because they were bought for me. I don't shop there and I would never go in there in the first place. I also hardly ever wear the clothing I own from there) to make up the style that I choose to make, not that of the latest rock stars/music fanatics.
Personally I can't remember the last time I tried to fit in, but rather found a fiend here and there and had them meet my other friends (which are from all different types of 'trends') and made my own group of friends, rather then fitting into 'Johny's' cliqe.

Now that I'm done ranting and confused about what I wrote, due to the fact that I'm on my Wii and only can see two lines of text at a time... (mumbles foul language at computer)

... I can't wait to use this gear in the next scenario event. Where's Druid?! I want to talk to him about Skirmish!

Oh and I forgot to add that I even make my own clothes. I modify my clothes, and all to fit the way I want to look.

I won't buy a pair of ripped/hole jeans when I can take a pair of my own and go down to my belt sander to make it that way.

....and I just read what Vike posted in his last post and now I want to delete my entire rant after reading my insanity which goes against itself a few or more times. Ugh, word's do not come out well when you're tired and sick. :(

On a plus side, I might be able to use that gear this weekend if I can wiggle a little money out of my wallet for paint expences.

omg you typed that with your wii! that was part of the reason my posts a couple weeks ago were so short, because mu comp's intarwebz were screwed up.

and yeah making shirts is fun. iron on t-shirt transfers ftw.

reminds me of a line in the andy milonakis theme song "you wear name brands and i make my own clothing." lol

The Pumper
11-14-2007, 12:21 PM
omg..like omg lets cry about it :rolleyes:

Ace, we should meet up sometime if I'm ever out near NVP. I planned on going sometime this winter.

Ace24
11-16-2007, 09:09 AM
omg..like omg lets cry about it :rolleyes:

Ace, we should meet up sometime if I'm ever out near NVP. I planned on going sometime this winter.
Yeah, that'd be cool.

Oscum, I use a USB keyboard with my Wii.

Druid, I play a sniper position. I'm going to pick up 6 more Q-pods to add to my three that I already have though. I know what you mean. I've played enough 200v200 games to know how fast you can go through paint, but I don't use more then a case in an entire 300+v300+ game. (I've been to a few with my current setup)
I'm usually up in a fort, under some logs, along a river bed, or in the mud. I'm on my stomach alot.
Either that or I take up a flanking position with one or two other guys and sneak up behind everyone while limiting conversation and only shooting once fired apon, or untill I get into a position where I can easily pick off 3 or more players quickly without bringing the whole team down on me.

Ace24
11-16-2007, 09:12 AM
1.Take out memory card.
2.Place memory card in microwave.

viol la

You have 2 wishes remaining.
I guess I should have been more specific. I mean't text that I've already typed. The text window showes only two lines of text at once. That and you can't highlight anything like I can on my DS and delete it. :( I have to backspace it the entire way... and that takes FOREVER.

druid
11-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Druid, I play a sniper position. I'm going to pick up 6 more Q-pods to add to my three that I already have though. I know what you mean. I've played enough 200v200 games to know how fast you can go through paint, but I don't use more then a case in an entire 300+v300+ game. (I've been to a few with my current setup)
I'm usually up in a fort, under some logs, along a river bed, or in the mud. I'm on my stomach alot.
Either that or I take up a flanking position with one or two other guys and sneak up behind everyone while limiting conversation and only shooting once fired apon, or untill I get into a position where I can easily pick off 3 or more players quickly without bringing the whole team down on me.

Well then in that case, yer pretty much set then. Now Get the sniperflage lense covers from GoggleSkinz and Ghillie your mask edges and shoulders with some type of foliage from a craft store. Or you can take thinner elastic and run it from vent to vent on the mask and just add stuff when you get to the field...but do your shoulders or make a drape/net/veil with the stuff on it. Then do the forward section of the marker (from like the red dot, forward)

Oscum Guy
11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
ds has an internet browser?

whoa ima try my keyboard on my wii

DFSniper
11-16-2007, 12:04 PM
for ace and druid: http://www.conderspaintball.com/merchandise/supplies/ghillie.html

im gonna get a roll of that and ghillie out my woodsball gear one of these days. i have an old night-time desert jacket (for anti-NVG) that i wear to the field occasionally (sold all my BDU tops at a yard sale) so i'll probably sew ghillie cloth all over that, and pick up a camo flex-8 and cover that in the cloth too.

Ace24
11-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I've got to get some of that and wrap the front of my gun and red dot with it. That stuff looks amazing. Good price too. Might even add it to my head wrap.

Druid, my mask already has the "Ghillie" look. I took camo cloth and tied it in the holes in the mask. I'll put it on and take a pic. With the head thing I have and the strands coming down from it, all I need is shoulder stuff.