PDA

View Full Version : New Here

mcgin014
11-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Hell, I'm new here. I just picked up a M-1 on Wednesday and tomorrow is going to be my first time playing with the gun. I feel i made a good choice cuz of all the good reviews I have read about it. Everyone on this forum seems very knowledgeable and helpful. I am going to be using it with a remote, does anyone have any review about using the Spyder remote? I look forward to hearing everyones opinions. Thanks.

Peter

deano 177
11-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Oil the MR1 like crazy before you use it. The rings don't like to be dry.

oldironmudder
11-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Oil the MR1 like crazy before you use it. The rings don't like to be dry.

Dont go freaking nuts with the oil. Just enough to get them wet will work.

I dont use a remote so I cant help you out much there.

Remember, if you take care of your spyder it wont mess up on you.

SpyderMan723
11-11-2007, 10:10 AM
The MR1 was my First Marker also. It performed great for me in my first game.
It was raining and it worked awesome, no problems.

There really isnt anything to worry about with any type of remotes, they all work the same.

cyberthrasher_706
11-11-2007, 10:16 AM
There's the best one that I've found and everyone loves the slide valve on it.

http://www.trinitypaintball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TR+278 (http://www.trinitypaintball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TR+278)

I also haven't really had any problems with the coil getting twisted up on me like my friends do who have the other one off of trinity without the slide check valve. It's all personal preference, this one just has that handy little feature to get rid of the excess air.

DFSniper
11-11-2007, 11:11 AM
:yeahthat: i have that same remote but an older one by PMI. i love it, and theyre really good once you get used to em. some people like the gas-thru stocks, but for me its more comfortable to just screw it in the bottomline. i wish i had a stock for my imagine, it would make shooting a lot easier.