PDA

View Full Version : is the bt apex and the acp bolt a good combo?

chulito1992
11-08-2007, 08:23 AM
:D my question is that im gonna buy the bt apex and my bolt its been chopping ball,so after reading all of the forums ive decided to buy from ebay the timmy detents,also i have a vlocity for the mr2,so finnally the question is... is the acp bolt a good combo with the bt apex? thanx

chnk
11-08-2007, 11:30 AM
the acp won't really change how your gun shoots, well nothing super noticable anyways

DFSniper
11-08-2007, 02:55 PM
from reviews i've read, the Apex isnt all that great. paintballs arent exactly the most accurate things on the planet, so theres only a slim chance that you'd actually hit something from a 90* angle.

jbtoronto
11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
dude

APEX = cheating

Kills the game...think about it...dont be a cheater

spray and pray
11-10-2007, 07:57 AM
yeah like jb said, apex is gay.
just get a hammerhead instead :)

chulito1992
11-10-2007, 08:19 AM
thanx

newkid
11-11-2007, 09:49 AM
my friend has an apex and that thing is crazy!

slim and shady
11-11-2007, 10:15 AM
I have the Apex and have no problem with it, I also have been in this argument far to many times to elaberate. There is alot in the threads on this page talking about the Apex and if its good or bad. Do some research look through the threads maby see if your local PB feild will let you test one of theres and decide for yourself wether its for you or not. Everyone has opinions its better to make your own then just go by everyone elses.

newkid
11-11-2007, 01:38 PM
I have the Apex and have no problem with it, I also have been in this argument far to many times to elaberate. There is alot in the threads on this page talking about the Apex and if its good or bad. Do some research look through the threads maby see if your local PB feild will let you test one of theres and decide for yourself wether its for you or not. Everyone has opinions its better to make your own then just go by everyone elses.
AGREED!!!

ViperX
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I wonder how everyone is going to feel on the subject of the BT Apex when 10 other P-ball maufacturers make something similar, flood the market with cheap options and 9 out of 10 players are using them.

I'm sure all the Old pump guys felt the same way about semi's when they came out....,Full-auto, Ramping.

Point is, the sport is changing, like it or not. Why not change with it and adapt your tactics. When Semi's came out, we upgraded from 25 & 50 round hoppers to 200ct hoppers and learned to keep your head down a lot more. Just nature of the game

Besides, if the barrel was considered a cheat it would be banned in most every field. Notice how it is not?

For sake of the thread topic, just don't get the low-blow and you'll be fine.