PDA

View Full Version : So basically I've summed up what I'm going to get.

Ace24
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I love Shockers now and I need a new pirmary gun. (considering I might have a chance to get on a local team if the spot opens again). I've come up with what I want in a Shocker by fooling around with the ones at work.

Shocktech SFT Shocker (Dust black)

HE Firing Can (Silver) and Bolt
TonTon Frame(Dust black)
Virtue Board
NDZ Vertical ASA(Silver) (Or a Hybrid one(Dust black))
Dye Hyper 3 Regulator(Dust black w/silver band)
Free Flow trigger(Silver) (local guy makes them)
Dark Seoul grips
Blood Line Industries Bolt guide(Silver)
CP On/Off ASA w/Rail(Dust black)
Freak w/ AA tip(Dust black w/silver incerts, new gen)
and a no rise cam leaver(Dust black w/silver lever/band) feedneck.

I don't care what the colors are, I'll be getting it annoed dust black with silver.

I might have posted one of these before, but I forgot. If anyone knowes where I can find these parts for cheap, or if you have any, let me know... but that's my dream Shocker.

Anyone else have a dream gun that they would build if they had the money?

Muddytaco
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I love Shockers now and I need a new pirmary gun. (considering I might have a chance to get on a local team if the spot opens again). I've come up with what I want in a Shocker by fooling around with the ones at work.

Shocktech SFT Shocker (Dust black)

HE Firing Can (Silver) and Bolt
TonTon Frame(Dust black)
Virtue Board
NDZ Vertical ASA(Silver) (Or a Hybrid one(Dust black))
Dye Hyper 3 Regulator(Dust black w/silver band)
Free Flow trigger(Silver) (local guy makes them)
Dark Seoul grips
Blood Line Industries Bolt guide(Silver)
CP On/Off ASA w/Rail(Dust black)
Freak w/ AA tip(Dust black w/silver incerts, new gen)
and a no rise cam leaver(Dust black w/silver lever/band) feedneck.

I don't care what the colors are, I'll be getting it annoed dust black with silver.

I might have posted one of these before, but I forgot. If anyone knowes where I can find these parts for cheap, or if you have any, let me know... but that's my dream Shocker.

Only place you can find some of those parts now would be b/s/t sections, pbn usually has atleast 3 or 4 recent threads on shockers being parted out.

Anyone else have a dream gun that they would build if they had the money?

I build them all:p

Ace24
11-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I've been looking around PBN. I was wondering if there was any other places.

I don't want new parts unless they are uber cheap. I'm a bargan shopper. :p

I've only built one of my dream guns... and I didn't realise it was a dream gun, but more of a dream to build one in the first place, untill I finished it.

The MR1 was fun too... but I need something to hold me over for '08 since I don't feel like buying any of the new guns.

Is there anyone who could photoshop me a pictar with at least the Shocktech body, TonTon frame, Hybrid Vert. ASA, and Dye Hyper3? I have an idea of what it would look like, but I want to see it for sure to know if I really want to do it.

vikingshadow
11-06-2007, 04:49 AM
I'm not sure the Hyper 3 will fit - from what I've seen, it's only going to be available for the new PM and DM guns. The threading isn't a regular threading as it's much smaller than standard.

I have a shocker with most of that stuff on it already that's just sitting in a box not being used right now. It needs to be tuned, but is otherwise in good condition. If you're interested, shoot me a price - who knows? I may be convinced to sell it.

Here's what I have:

Shocktech SFT Shocker (Dust black) - stock body (blue) IMO looks better than the shocktech, but it's your choice, of course.

HE Firing Can (Silver) and Bolt - nope - stock with a v3 Stinger bolt. Very high efficiency.
TonTon Frame(Dust black) - yes, but it's blue
Virtue Board - yes
NDZ Vertical ASA(Silver) (Or a Hybrid one(Dust black)) - SP VA w/guage, but a VA is a VA - they all do the same, but again - it's your choice!
Dye Hyper 3 Regulator(Dust black w/silver band) - nope, but don't think you'll find one. Maybe a Hyper 2... I have the stock Maxflo vert which works very well!
Free Flow trigger(Silver) (local guy makes them) - NDZ Slik (black)- great trigger, NDZ roller (black) great trigger, Ton Ton Trigger (silver) great trigger! :p
Dark Seoul grips - nope - Dye Stickies
Blood Line Industries Bolt guide(Silver) - nope - just the stock one. Works great!
CP On/Off ASA w/Rail(Dust black) - nope - NDZ EZ Bleed (black) Awesome ASA!
Freak w/ AA tip(Dust black w/silver incerts, new gen) - yes, but blue tip and it's polished(not new gen)
and a no rise cam leaver(Dust black w/silver lever/band) feedneck. I have a low rise Q lock (IMO, the best there is on the maket)

Edit: never mind. Just saw that this is your "Dream" gun. I thought you were shopping!

Ace24
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Ha! I am shopping!

Oh, I meant a Hyper 2... all the reading about these new guns screwed me up last night. Haha.
:p

Most of the stuff I have on there is purely style preference and nothing else. The VA does not need to be changed... I just like the look of the Hybrid ones and how it wraps around the frame and makes it smexy.

I'd pretty much only want the TonTon frame with Virtue board... Maybe the bolt.. but I don't think you want to part.

vikingshadow
11-07-2007, 04:33 AM
I may end up parting it, but the Ton Ton has been called by Chris Cole, in that case. You'd have to significantly beat his price to get it!

However, the virtue board and bolt are still up for grabs...if I part, that is. If I can't get cash for the gun, as much as I'd hate to do it, I may just part it out. Needing cash pretty much sucks...

Chris Cole
11-07-2007, 06:46 PM
You have to significantly beat it because it's best not to make your back player angry at you. ;)

vikingshadow
11-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Hahaha!

Ace24
11-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Owch.

That leads me to why I hate rec games with walk on players... Especially little kids. I hate getting shot in the back of the head by blind fire.

DriverJ
11-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Ace, If you are looking for a private label body for your shocker project I have a friend who is selling his project Shocktech shocker. Its a copper anno already.
He's selling body and trigger frame.

Very nice looking setup, pm me if you want more info

As far as projects I want to do or am working on...

I've got a Custom Karnivor I'm building, "project top secret", I want to build a shocker, and I'd like to build another custom spyder.

Chris Cole
11-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't shoot vike in the back of the head. I'd yell his name a few times to get him to turn around first. :D

Ace24
11-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't shoot vike in the back of the head. I'd yell his name a few times to get him to turn around first. :D
HAHA! Oh man... good times.

Yeah I'm interested in that body and trigger frame.

vikingshadow
11-08-2007, 06:24 PM

Now don't lie to the kiddos....You know that I'm too dangerous when I'm looking atcha'! :devil:

timbertiger20
11-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Give him a week or two he'll be ditching more than his shocker ;)