PDA

View Full Version : Single Trigger Frame

pinkanese
11-05-2007, 12:10 PM
This is jsut one of my many many projects. I just love the feel of a single trigger so I had to mod a frame. unfortunately I don't have an extra body to mount this on.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/pinkanese/SingleTrigger.jpg
I did a bit of work on the inside of the frame as well.

DFSniper
11-05-2007, 12:12 PM
nice, but now you cant walk the trigger anymore...

pinkanese
11-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Who needs to walk it? I did have a reactvie mod done but that harness kinda messed up so I have to resolder it all, but then it will be just as fast as someone walking a normal trigger.

newkid
11-05-2007, 02:17 PM
thats pretty intresting

DFSniper
11-05-2007, 04:00 PM
problem is, the reactive mod usually isnt allowed in most games. i would ask your field first, it could be a liability for their insurance... i know most fields dont allow full auto and burst because of insurance issues.

pinkanese
11-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Well my local field its cool like that and ass long as you play safe they don't care how fast you shoot. But in reality I will most likely just use one of my mech framed guns or a pump.

Oscum Guy
11-24-2007, 03:25 PM
its an esp board. capped at 13. dont need to walk it. lol.

nice job tho! this makes me want to try it. did you just glue the guard back on?

pinkanese
11-24-2007, 05:01 PM
JB Weld actually. I tend to use it on a lot of projects.

battlechaser
12-15-2007, 10:24 AM
JB Weld actually. I tend to use it on a lot of projects.

At first glance I didn't even notice you cut down the trigger guard. Good job man... makes me want to do that to one of my spare frames.... and get an MR1....

Sniper electro pump? ;)

Sonix_Nub3
12-19-2007, 04:50 PM
At first glance I didn't even notice you cut down the trigger guard. Good job man... makes me want to do that to one of my spare frames.... and get an MR1....

Sniper electro pump? ;)
Yeah thatd look nice on an MR1. good idea, if i can spare the bux for upgrades and the marker, might get an MR1 and do that

NOTE: in the FUTURE, is when ill probably do what i said in this post. ill stick to my sonix for awhile atm.

pinkanese
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Well I sent the dough for my MR1 body and parts today. I also hae an extra mechanical single trigger incase I don't want to shoot so much. Oh I can't wait for those parts to get here I have some fun plans in store for them.