PDA

View Full Version : junkyard

junkyard_dog357
11-04-2007, 06:37 PM
in your opinon would a junkard be a good place play paintball? i know i have a lot of fun playing in my junkyard because the possible places of hiding is endless. plus it is next the forest and big fields.

The Pumper
11-04-2007, 06:41 PM
if its your own, i dont see why not.

if its someone else's, i wouldnt without permission.

chnk
11-04-2007, 06:48 PM
depends is it safe, the last thing we need is someone to get hurt from random stuff there,

if you make it safe then why not

shunut
11-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Lots of rusted out, smashed up old cars... Doesn't sound too safe. If you do I would make it limited to a specific area of the junkyard. Then just make sure any unsafe obstacles are made safe before you play. Also, if you don't own it or don't have permission to play there, don't. You'll end up getting arrested, getting your name in the news and giving all your fellow paintballers a bad name.

SupaSnipa
11-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Lots of rusted out, smashed up old cars... Doesn't sound too safe. If you do I would make it limited to a specific area of the junkyard. Then just make sure any unsafe obstacles are made safe before you play. Also, if you don't own it or don't have permission to play there, don't. You'll end up getting arrested, getting your name in the news and giving all your fellow paintballers a bad name.
:yeahthat:

Oscum Guy
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
if you like getting tetanus shots then go ahead