PDA

View Full Version : spending time n the kitchen

ricochet08
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
after playing Socom II for a while, i started 2 get hungry.
so i went n the kitchen to find sum10 2 3at.
found some vanilla ice cream :)
searched for some oreos, found none :(
searched for chocolate syurp, found none :(
looked n the cereal cabinet, and saw some Cocoa Kripsies :)
didn't know how it would taste, but thought i'd try it n e way. poured some n the bowl w/the ice cream, stirred, took a bite.......it was actually pretty good :D im gonna make some more n a lil while.

o yea, while n the process of looking for chocolate syrup i kept seeing barbecue sauce everywhere, bad enough it looked like chocolate syrup. "Yes!!! Chocolate sryup...o...more barbecue sauce" :( then i had an idea of a lil prank 2 pull on some friends. find a way to replace the barbecue sauce w/chocolate syrup, and vice versa. then, we'd have ice cream and barbecue sauce, or ribs and chocolate syrup :p kinda sick when u think about it, but it'd get a few laughs.

wat are some of ur food creations? n e one ever try bologna & jelly? trust me....don't lol

colonel_moo
02-09-2006, 03:48 PM
so i went n the kitchen to find sum10 2 3at.

wow, that took me like 30 seconds to decipher. "sum10" are you serious? :rolleyes:

nice discovery though...

ricochet08
02-09-2006, 03:49 PM
:lolsign:

marvin-martian
02-09-2006, 03:53 PM
wow, that took me like 30 seconds to decipher. "sum10" are you serious? :rolleyes:

nice discovery though...
i did the same thing, exept i gave up and stopped reading.

covert24
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
yo i used to play S2. that game was mad good. i did glitches and **** which got broing after a while. i now play S3 which is the best game in da world. u should get it. my name is Covert_Ops24

DRAGON
02-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Man wa chew been mokin? I just made some spinichk dipsk and have some Ritzk crackers to go along with it. The bad part is I have to let it set for 2 hours before consuming it. Once it's set, me tinks Iyell watch some Popeyzg(not to be confused with Poopeye) toons.....a-ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga - :couchplus:

BTW......anybody notice that Popeye has some little so-called nephews and you never see the mother? The phews look just like him and always seem to be around Olive, Popeye and Olive never get married though he a Bluto always fight over the anorexic looking bean pole. I'm wondering what she's got that makes those 2 fight over her all the time? - :confused:

**end of randomness.........**

big_daddy_d
02-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Olive oil has what the male race calls female persuasion...