PDA

View Full Version : help

hudabom246
11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
i need help. wat is the most accurate gun or spyder threaded barrel?
i played today and my balls (LOL) just went every where. it got really annoying.
i also was wondering if CO2 was freezing up my gun. if i switch to nitrogen or commpressed air, what differences does it make? my dad got really mad also cuz his balls (LOL) just would not go straight. help!

paintballkid0206
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
it all just depends on the paint-to-bore match

Hossy
11-04-2007, 04:07 PM
-Paint bore to barrel bore match will help the accuracy.
-IF you have a stock barrel, id suggest getting a new barrel, like a J&J ceramic
-CO2 will freeze your gun up....if you want to use the word freezing. CO2 doesnt have the greatest consistancy.
-HPA is more consistant
-Grow up

oldironmudder
11-04-2007, 04:09 PM
300fps = 300 fps period. Paint matched to the barrel will help to a point. I was shooting small bore paint today with a med-big bore barrel & was still getting some real good groups.

i also was wondering if CO2 was freezing up my gun.

Was the front grip & front part of the lower tube covered in frost? If not it wasnt frozen. The weather plays a big role in how Co2 works.

PRoBoxer18
11-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Ah Yes I had the same Problem. And it pissed me off alot. So I went out and bought a 16 in smart parts prgressive barrel. It helped a little bit. But what It all came down to is that the paint didnt match the bore size. So I went and bought a freak barrel kit. And let me just say its deadly accurate Its unexplainable how much more accurate it is. Obviously there are paintballs that go off course once in a while because paintballs arnt perfectly round.

spray and pray
11-04-2007, 04:33 PM
If you are looking for a new barrel check out hammerheads. they are great.

hammerheadpaintball.com

Oscum Guy
11-06-2007, 11:46 AM
dont use cheap paint. co2 will be less consistent and cause pressure spikes and whatnot, it will also "freeze" your gat.

and the balls thing really wasnt funny

paintballkid0206
11-06-2007, 03:02 PM
...-Grow up

:yeahthat: seriously.