PDA

View Full Version : mods

interceptorMR2
11-03-2007, 12:57 PM
hey so does anybody know of any ways to mod an mr2 to put something like a magazine on it? ive seen a few things online, but im not sure and i dont have the cash to buy things like the ak expansion chamber.

chnk
11-03-2007, 04:03 PM
buy an airsoft gun, see if you have tools, and be a little creative,

i've been planning to do it myself, but i don;t ever have time,

go to the flea market they have some cool looking bootleg ass airsoft guns forl ike $20, you could probably mod the stock and mags to fit the mr

interceptorMR2
11-03-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah that sounds good, im not real sure how i would mount things like that on my gun, but ill keep looking around. One thing i've been thinking about doing is possibly making different wooden parts that i could fit to my mr2 to make it look more wwII era, i guess its kinda hard to do with the mr2, but whatever im obsessed with world war two. i have all the tools and i know how to do these things i just havent gotten to it, like for example a wooden stock or like the thompson m1a1 foregrip, etc.

interceptorMR2
11-03-2007, 05:29 PM
hey man thanks again for that airsoft idea, i now have a few ideas on what i want to do. Im going to go for a Sturmgewehr 44 (aka MP44 in wwII) and I am going to use your airsoft idea for things like the mag and everything

interceptorMR2
11-03-2007, 05:43 PM
hey does anybody have any pictures of what an mr2 looks like with an ak-47 barrel on it like the BT barrels? im trying to find a similar barrel to the mp44

chnk
11-03-2007, 10:47 PM
there is a pic on the mr3 forums of a mr3 with a ak barrel,