PDA

View Full Version : Need help with ACS

kickenklint
11-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I have a Pilot ACS and it won't fire. I turn it on, pull back the hammer, and fire but it doesn't fire. It sounds like it will but the hammer doesn't fire. Yes, i turned the safety off. It was just working about four days ago and it work anymore. Any tips or questions would be great.

Kenny_McCormic
11-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Charge the battery/dont use normal 9 volts.

KILLER_Kô
11-03-2007, 10:40 PM
CO² is hooked up i hope, as i am sure you do though........

I. TROUBLESHOOTING
ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING MAY CAUSE RECOCKING RELATED
PROBLEMS:
a. The pressure in the tank is too low or too high.
b. Need lubrication. (See OPERATION GUIDE in P4)
c. #19A (striker o-ring) is damaged. Replace with new Kingman or Kingman-approved
o-ring. (NOTE: the #19A O-ring cannot be substituted by a tank o-ring or a #9 o-ring).
d. Need to clean barrel and upper chamber or the receiver.
e. Paintball may be defective (i.e. expired, change shape)
f. #9 (bolt o-ring) is damaged or the o-ring has expanded or swelled.
Replace with a new o-ring.
g. After ball breaks, remove all parts from UPPER chamber of receiver, wipe parts clean,
and reassemble parts into receiver. Also make sure to clean barrel with squeegee.

I just really wished that had a battery charge meter for the charging when it was full.

Good Day

Kenny_McCormic
11-04-2007, 05:59 AM
He doesnt have a re cocking problem, His frame is having issues.

The Pumper
11-04-2007, 06:09 AM
bad connections perhaps?

spray and pray
11-04-2007, 09:04 AM
are you dry firing? that might be the problem.

oldironmudder
11-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Fresh battery sounds like what you need. When you pull the trigger do you hear a weak clicking sound?? If so you need to charge you battery or put a FRESH 9v in it. When your not useing the maker, take the battery out to keep from draining it.

kickenklint
11-07-2007, 04:46 PM
yes, there is a very light clicking noise, i haven't tried charging the battery but when i plugged it in at first, it still didn't work. What type of battery does it take, just a normal 9 volt battery or does it have to be a specific type of 9 volt?

bamf-hacker
11-07-2007, 04:56 PM
The battery is a 9.6 volt and you can get them from most of the online retailers or from Kingman direct.

kickenklint
11-08-2007, 03:20 PM
hey i got it working, it just needed charged, i feel like a frickin idiot