PDA

View Full Version : 07 Commander's Cup, San Diego

shunut
11-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm trying to find some info on the San Diego NPPL event. Specifically what is happening on what days. I have to go back out to San Diego for some testing and they want to come out by early December. I figured why not go out there and check out this event, since I've never been to a NPPL event. So if anybody has any info on the event please post it here, I would really appreciate it.

vwjimmy
11-01-2007, 06:06 PM
NPPL Release (http://www.nppl.tv/site//articles/268/1/Commander%26%2339%3Bs-Cup-Professional-Draws-Released)
This says that the prelims are on Sat Dec 1st........
The event is at Qualcomm Stadium Parking Lot off Friars Road @ 163.....
I'll keep looking......
NPPL Overview (http://www.nppl.tv/site//articles/251/1/5th-Annual-NPPL-Commander%26%2339%3Bs-Cup%21)
This is their quicky....

shunut
11-02-2007, 05:27 AM
Hmmmm... So nothing is really going on Friday? Probably lower level teams playing Friday.

shunut
11-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I found out that Friday is Semi-Pro and Vendor day. It would have been really awesome to get to go to that but I also found out that I can only go Monday or Wednesday. Which I think is crap because they are the ones who forgot to do the testing, not me. They should be setting it up to meet my needs. So it looks like I will just be going for the day on Nov 26 or 28 :(

vwjimmy
11-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Bummer, but I assume this gets you closer to new lungs and that is good!!

shunut
11-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Not really, just keeps everything up-to-date on the list. If my tests are lower than they were last time, it might move me up a bit. I really wish I got to go because I was really looking forward to meeting some of the guys from Kingman, assuming they are going to be there.

Kingman-Rep
11-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Not really, just keeps everything up-to-date on the list. If my tests are lower than they were last time, it might move me up a bit. I really wish I got to go because I was really looking forward to meeting some of the guys from Kingman, assuming they are going to be there.

you might find me there on Saturday!

shunut
11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Unfortunately I won't be there. They scheduled my appointment for Monday and I couldn't stay there all week. I'm going to plan on going to the next big event in Cali. So maybe I'll see you at that one, whenever it is.