PDA

View Full Version : Refurb MR2?..

Dimitrio
10-31-2007, 12:24 PM
I want to order it from ActionVillage, is it ok to buy a refurbed electric when it has such a short warranty.

Thanks.

chnk
10-31-2007, 05:52 PM
hmm, i guess, i mean atleast it has a waranty nothing i buy comes with a waranty, if the board goes bad after the warranty its nothing a tobard won't fix

SilverWolf
11-02-2007, 12:58 PM
the thing with action is that they dont always have someone that knows what their talking about... but the warranty is through kingman so it should still be good (you would talk to kingman about the prob) and depending on the length of the warranty left and how much cheeper it is... GO FOR IT! if anything a replacement part is usually pretty cheap (especially if you go with action yet again) i just sent in another order for a striker spring kit, spyder red dot, viewloader (for my q loader to load the pods easier), 8" line for my reg for $110... their a great site and very cheap and i like the rush delivery LOL

Good luck!

Dimitrio
11-03-2007, 03:49 AM
the thing with action is that they dont always have someone that knows what their talking about... but the warranty is through kingman so it should still be good (you would talk to kingman about the prob) and depending on the length of the warranty left and how much cheeper it is... GO FOR IT! if anything a replacement part is usually pretty cheap (especially if you go with action yet again) i just sent in another order for a striker spring kit, spyder red dot, viewloader (for my q loader to load the pods easier), 8" line for my reg for $110... their a great site and very cheap and i like the rush delivery LOL

Good luck!
Thats true. Alright, well I'm gonna go for it. THNX for the help!

Dimitrio