PDA

View Full Version : egg w/ Z board

MK3ma70
10-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey fellas, wondering what would be the bps be for the egg with a z board? I was thinking of getting a Fasta, but then I came across this and its a good price.

The Pumper
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
i think the zboard is around 18bps
it kept up with my old ion, pimp and even my dm4.

SupaSnipa
10-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Z board 23 bps which comes in eggy 3

Y Board 19 bps which comes in eggy 2

vikingshadow
10-30-2007, 12:38 PM
^^^

Those are just advertised rates. In reality, the consistancy of the Egg II/III isn't that great. Realistically, the Zeggy will only feed about 17 bps consistantly. It will spurt up to 23 bps with new batteries.

The Y board will only feed consistantly about 14-15 bps and spurt up to 17 bps with new batteries.

Been there done that - I love my Zeggy, but there's a reason I switched to a Reloader B.

SupaSnipa
10-30-2007, 01:52 PM
^^^

Those are just advertised rates. In reality, the consistancy of the Egg II/III isn't that great. Realistically, the Zeggy will only feed about 17 bps consistantly. It will spurt up to 23 bps with new batteries.

The Y board will only feed consistantly about 14-15 bps and spurt up to 17 bps with new batteries.

Been there done that - I love my Zeggy, but there's a reason I switched to a Reloader B.
:yeahthat:
I have an eVLution 2 and it kept up with my VS2 alright but now that I am getting a better gun I will probly put the z board in it (because I am poor and cannot afford a nice Relaoder B)

chnk
10-30-2007, 02:10 PM
:yeahthat:
I have an eVLution 2 and it kept up with my VS2 alright but now that I am getting a better gun I will probly put the z board in it (because I am poor and cannot afford a nice Relaoder B)

a zeggy didnt help me that much when i upped to a new gun, ramping was fun, but the egg couldnt keep up with it

spray and pray
10-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Eggy 3 can keep up with me. I can get my rocking trigger to go 20+ and the eggy keeps up. I don't even have eyes but I don't chop too much. (I was chopping alot before because I realized the speed on the hopper was set to slow.....) I still chop every now and then but the hopper seems to do the job. Go ahead and get it.

KingTutt
10-30-2007, 03:17 PM
I have a Fasta and have been extremly happy with it. It keeps up with my MR2 just fine. I have also used the Zeggy and it keeps up just fine but the look of the Fasta was better for me. It is kind of a personal prefrence. See if you can find someone to let you use one of each and just use them. Also if the price on the eggy is good give it a shot, they keep thier value good if you use it just a couple of times and don't like it.

slim and shady
10-30-2007, 06:17 PM
I used the Egg II and Egg III and liked them both. I think that they did just fine, to me though they lacked when you first started shooting, you could get gaps in your strings. so I switched to the Halo B with Rip and v35. But as for the Eggy III I think it does the job just fine, and its alot cheeper.