PDA

View Full Version : Just got my VS3! HELP!

venom3carnage
10-30-2007, 07:21 AM
So I just got it right and I got a green barrel and body kit with it. so i attached everything so now its green right. ok. now i know i shouldnt have done this but i really wanted to fire the thing. i hooked up a C02 tank to it and ever thing sounded good. I could hear the air feeding through, no leaks, nothing. So I had it on semi auto cause i didnt want to freeze the thing. I shot one round (by the way i had no hopper attached or barrel sock) and all this air came shooting out the bottom where the black hose is. now let me explain exactly where. alright theres the little on and off nob to peirce the tank and the front handle grip(thats green cause i added that peice). well the front handle grip part thats green right below there on the 90* silver thing that the black tube is conected to is where all the air shot out of. i shot one more round and it did the same thing. then i stopped cause my girlfriend told me to stop shooting that damn thing in the house. Any ideas on whats wrong? help please.

TXTeague
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
If I am reading correctly you are talking about the microline and the silver fitting, right?
If so, it sounds like you didn't seat/lock the microline in all the way. If you pull on it does it come loose? Try pushing the line into the fitting and then pulling back. That should seat/lock it into place.
If it is the other side of the fitting, where it connects to the front grip, you may need to wrap the fitting threads with thread tape.

VS2 King
10-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Your Macro Line Is Only Rated For Low Pressure. Since You Did Put On A Co2 Tank They Put Out A Pressure Of 800 Psi. So You Are Way Over Your Limit. your Problem Is That You Probably Blew Out Your Macro Line So You Will Have To Get More. I Do Suggest That You DO NOT USE Co2. Very Bad Idea.

If You Need Any Other Help Please Send Me A Pm. But I Do Recommend Going To This Website Just Vs Users. Vs Forums (******************************phpBB2/index.php) Me And FaithAlone Made These Forums Just For Vs Users. Here Is The Main Site (www.***********.com).

swoosh81
10-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Your Macro Line Is Only Rated For Low Pressure. Since You Did Put On A Co2 Tank They Put Out A Pressure Of 800 Psi. So You Are Way Over Your Limit. your Problem Is That You Probably Blew Out Your Macro Line So You Will Have To Get More. I Do Suggest That You DO NOT USE Co2. Very Bad Idea.

You do realize the reg on the VS2 will bring that tank pressure down? My Hpa tank puts out 850 and I've used it on every VS2 I've shot, not that it matters. You need to learn a little bit more about the VS series before you start giving advice. I'm pretty sure he'd know if the macro blew, everyone around would know.

I think TXTeague got it right.

TXTeague
10-30-2007, 02:02 PM

If You Need Any Other Help Please Send Me A Pm. But I Do Recommend Going To This Website Just Vs Users. Vs Forums (******************************phpBB2/index.php) Me And FaithAlone Made These Forums Just For Vs Users. Here Is The Main Site (www.***********.com).

Please don't listen to this... way off base! Swoosh81 has it right, the microline is after the reg so the tank pressure is not an issue unless the reg is turned way up but even then the microline would handle it.

VS2 King
10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
sry bout that guys i must be out of it today or something

swoosh81
10-30-2007, 02:22 PM
TXTeague, it's actually macroline not microline.

TXTeague
10-30-2007, 03:30 PM
TXTeague, it's actually macroline not microline.

:yeahthat:

My bad

Opteron-O3
10-31-2007, 09:27 AM
microline is used cocker pneumatics and lpr hose etc...

faithalone
10-31-2007, 03:56 PM
It also could be as simple as a bad macro fitting, there is an o-ring in side of them or it is just as easy to change the fitting or remove it all together and then add some teflon and reinstall.

you could also try to take off about 1/4 inch of the hose and reinsert, this actually fixed a leak on a tippmann i had once...

best of luck and if you need more help please feel free to pm me...

Opteron-O3
10-31-2007, 04:19 PM
After reading his post. I have a feeling the on/off o-ring inside the reg broke

faithalone
10-31-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah i was sort of guessing that too, if that is the case he can find step by step directions with pictures on how to repair it here as well as video:

http://***********.com/tips.html

Good luck!

swoosh81
11-01-2007, 04:41 AM
yeah i was sort of guessing that too, if that is the case he can find step by step directions with pictures on how to repair it here as well as video:

http://***********.com/tips.html

Good luck!

Thanks for taking credit for something I've done. I'm getting sick of you spamming your forum on here.

venom3carnage
11-01-2007, 07:30 AM
uhh thanks all of you for the help. you all made it very confusing so i just send it in to kingman. thanks anyway.

TXTeague
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
uhh thanks all of you for the help. you all made it very confusing so i just send it in to kingman. thanks anyway.

Sorry we confused you. If something wasn't clear you should have ask for some clarification. Did you try taking it to a proshop prior to sending it in? The "fixes" we were speaking of are actually really easy, once you know your way around the marker.

Best of luck!

venom3carnage
11-01-2007, 07:41 PM
i dont know any thing about my marker and i have a warrenty so its cool. i dont have a electronic hopper or a compressed air tank