PDA

View Full Version : Kingman Hammer Series

SupaSnipa
10-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone,

Well I have seen countless pumps over the 9 months I've been on these forums and lately I've been thinking it looks VERY fun to play pump so I was thinking about getting a nice pump. I was originally looking at the old 90s cockers with pump kits but now I have my attention drawn on a Kingman Hammer.

Which brings me to my first question.

Where can i get a Kingman Hammer? I dont care if it is Hammer I, II, or Plus.
I would like links please and Thank you.

Second question
Which, In Your Opinion, is better, Kingman Hammer or an old Autococker

Please remember I am new to pump so if you use "pump terminology" please let me know what you mean

Thanks

oldironmudder
10-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Hello everyone,

Well I have seen countless pumps over the 9 months I've been on these forums and lately I've been thinking it looks VERY fun to play pump so I was thinking about getting a nice pump. I was originally looking at the old 90s cockers with pump kits but now I have my attention drawn on a Kingman Hammer.

Which brings me to my first question.

Where can i get a Kingman Hammer? I dont care if it is Hammer I, II, or Plus.
I would like links please and Thank you.

Second question
Which, In Your Opinion, is better, Kingman Hammer or an old Autococker

Please remember I am new to pump so if you use "pump terminology" please let me know what you mean

Thanks

Ebay & BST sections on forums.

For something different or if your a brand loyal person the Hammer would be the better choice.

If your after something easy to find, build, upgrade the cocker/sniper would be the way to go.

You maybe able to use phantom parts to upgrade a hammer but I dont know for sure.

Being I am a brand loyal person I would hunt down hammers.

bamf-hacker
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I sent you a few links.

If you dont get that hammer keep looking around for parts and build one.

The Pumper
10-28-2007, 08:29 PM
I found it was easier to buy a cocker and throw a pump kit on it. Although, that setup may not be for everyone.