PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide

spray and pray
10-28-2007, 02:30 PM
I have a Spyder Xtra 07 and I can't decide what to get. My two choices so far are an alamocity striker with O-ring or a .688 fin for my hammerhead. Any reccomendations on what to buy? or If you think those are pointless tell me what else you would reccomend.

oldironmudder
10-28-2007, 02:37 PM
I would go with the striker if not some other internal/air supply part.

spray and pray
10-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I am thinking striker but is there anything else that would be better to have?

oldironmudder
10-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Without knowing your current setup I really cant give any ideas other than the basic stuff.

spray and pray
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
oh.

Spyder Xtra 07
Stock bolt (as of right now other broke)
hammerhead barrel
rocking trigger
redz camlock
new hose
Evlution 3
dye stickies

I think that's all of it.

oldironmudder
10-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Bolt, valve, regulator, striker is about all thats left to work on that deals with the performance.

newkid
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
pics!!!

spray and pray
10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't have the time to post pics. It looks like your standard spyder Xtra 07 with a rocking trigger dye stickies a hammerhead a redz camlock, a cool looking hose, and an Evlution 3. You probably see those every day :lol:

The Pumper
10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
i'd suggest a new striker...thats if you're going to mod your gun a bit more. if not, go w/ the barrel.

SupaSnipa
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
i think you should upgrade to HPA first, then after that regualtor, an LP stup would be nice and more air efficient

spray and pray
10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
I do have hpa. I just forgot to mention it. What would reduce chops? That would be nice to have.

SupaSnipa
10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
wel then i would go for something like the Scenario Dreams T-Board (http://www.scenariodrems.com) or the Tadao board (http://www.tadaotechnologies.com) so you can get eyes, eyes will cut out almost all chops otherwise like i stated earlier drill out your front block get a reg a new LP valve and whatever else you would need to go LP that can reduce chops and make your marker more eficient also.

spray and pray
10-29-2007, 11:23 AM
I have the rocking trigger. I can't get T-board or scenario dreams Right? I did one of the mods on otters to my stock bolt and that helps alot but I still chop when I fire really fast. I don't chop like crazy but every now and then I see some paint spraying out of the barrel and I don't like it.

SupaSnipa
10-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Yes they make a t board for the rocking trigger its under Electra, its for the rocking trigger and you can just get eyes so then you wont chop

EDIT: Or you can just sell it and get a VS2/3, I used to have a VS2 and it is kinda an upp'd Spyder because it is LP and has eyes, it is a nice gun

spray and pray
10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
nah I just got my spyder. I will look into the tboard for the electra and drill out holes for eyes.

Anybody know a place where I can ship my gun to and get it cut out for eyes? I don't even know where I would have to cut. What would it cost to get it milled out or whatever.

I just ordered the striker.

SupaSnipa
10-29-2007, 01:49 PM
yeah, IMO eyes are up towards the top on upgrades list.
1.Barrel
2.HPA
3.Eyes
4.LP setup

spray and pray
10-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Well Like I said ^^^^. I don't know where to start with eyes. I know I need the board and eyes. but with the milling of the body and everything I don't know what to do with the wires, where to drill, who to send the gun to to do it, and anything else about drilling the holes in a gun for eyes. PLEASE help me.

oldironmudder
10-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Know whats easier & cheaper than a new board with eyes? The anti-chop bolt I have forsale!!!

Force feed hoppers also help, I put my stock polished bolt back in after I got my Halo.

SupaSnipa
10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Know whats easier & cheaper than a new board with eyes? The anti-chop bolt I have forsale!!!

Force feed hoppers also help, I put my stock polished bolt back in after I got my Halo.
:yeahthat:
I totally forgot about that, and the one oldironmudder has forsale is a JAM Anti Chop bolt, those are suppose to be the best.

oldironmudder
10-29-2007, 06:06 PM
:yeahthat:
I totally forgot about that, and the one oldironmudder has forsale is a JAM Anti Chop bolt, those are suppose to be the best.

Back when I was working on my ACB JAM was prolly the best out. Its broke in & I dont even remember when the last time I chopped a ball.

spray and pray
10-30-2007, 02:57 AM
My gd. Your bolt will not fit my gun. My bolt has to have a top cocking handle that you can pull up and push down to lockinto the gun. Yours will not fit.

bamf-hacker
10-30-2007, 03:48 AM
OK boys play nice!!!

Contact Shunut for your eyes. He has done other members guns here.

SupaSnipa
10-30-2007, 11:04 AM
My gd. Your bolt will not fit my gun. My bolt has to have a top cocking handle that you can pull up and push down to lockinto the gun. Yours will not fit.
All you have to do is cut out the top tube back cap and then the cacking handle will come out the rear

spray and pray
10-30-2007, 11:19 AM
ok thanks I'll contact shunut.